Find
Notify
Tools

Vegas T/S MPH
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone else notice Lamb's MPH wow!!

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeff Connelly’s new Camaro went 234mph

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Both cars are absolutely gorgeous ! Justin in Phil Unruh’ Vette and Jeff Connelly in a purpose built legal Pro Mod car. And they go rounds!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Barry. Congrats to you, Jeff and the crew on the RU!

Posts: 7 | Location:  | Registered: August 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thank you Jeff! Got home this morning 3 am. Lots of traffic! We sucked at the div race but know why. Saw Ray Buckley there selling the car? Bought a stocker? Cool!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Thank you Jeff! Got home this morning 3 am. Lots of traffic! We sucked at the div race but know why. Saw Ray Buckley there selling the car? Bought a stocker? Cool!

3am....you should have stayed here! It was good to see you. I heard Ray bought a stocker, not sure what.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1381 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Left early enough Mark. Traffic and accidents , 2.5 just to get to Baker! Well you prob know the other deal... Was great to see you too. Ray bought an 80’s H/SA Camaro. You..... if I may suggest...should buy that car! That is a great car! I’ll finish mine now, we have all the pieces.
Good luck and take some home!

Raceless in California!