DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Being Raped in Brainerd!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Being Raped in Brainerd!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is nothing new.It was the same policy last year.

Always read the event flyer very closely.

I recently noticed that the entry fee for the upcoming NHRA Division 3 race in Bowling Green,KY is $180.All other races have been $170 entry fee this year.

I guess it has to do with the state tax or something.Just for the principle of the matter,I think I will pass on that race.

If the camping fee upsets you,consider not going next year.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
This is nothing new.It was the same policy last year.

Always read the event flyer very closely.

Correct. This was the policy last year and was front and center on this year's divisional event flyer. Shouldn't be a surprise.

You can leave the rig there for free but need to pay to stay.

Thankfully I live moderately close so I just drive everything home and come back two days later. See you tomorrow!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post