DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    MSD Customer service sucks!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MSD Customer service sucks!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
On hold to find out if they repair their timing lights. Been waiting for someone to pick up the phone for 40 minutes so, does anyone know? I hate dealing with these companies that buy everyone up and are MIA when you need something. Rant over.

Posts: 82 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I waited an hour to be told I had the Holley dept and they would switch me over to MSD. Waited another 45min and someone did answer and helped me out. He said they only had 2 techs on the MSD side and Holley had about 30.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
While I've had good service from MSD the best advice I have gotten came from Mark. I don't know how he acquired his incredible knowledge other than perhaps hands on experience, but he has always been spot on correct.

Thanks Mark for all the advice!

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And how does one contact Mark, at the standard number? I really just want to know if they repair their timing lights.....

Posts: 82 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I recently went through the aggravation of trying to contact MSD about repairing my ignition box. It was a joke but eventually I did get my box repaired at a fair price.
On the other hand the independent that everyone referred me to has still never returned my multiple calls or multiple emails, it's been months.

Posts: 1458 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post