DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Virginia Beach/Chesapeake Area Racers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia Beach/Chesapeake Area Racers
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Anyone on here from the Virginia Beach or Chesapeake area? or raced there back in the late 90's up to around 2000? I picked up a car from there back 20 years ago and looking for info about the car.

If I can figure out how to post a photo I will.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brent Kelley aka Barney,

Shoe for hire, will drive almost anything...and get results.

Posts: 31 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Photo?

Posts: 31 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is this it?

146946507-10159568549838949-6022794253910504984-n[/IMG]

I don't know the car.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes that is the car as it was Purchased, without the light bar. M120 Thank you!

DRR Trophy
Picture of S. Smithdeal
posted Hide Post
I believe the car was originally built for Chesapeake police officer Shawn Arlidge.

Posts: 4 | Location: Chesapeake, VA | Registered: November 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
S. Smithdeal, I cant remember the details on the car as it has been to long and the note book I had with info was lost several years back. I remember purchasing it from an officer. Would really like to get in touch with the previous owner to get a few details that I have lost over time. Like the builder, driver and etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
I remember that car but thats about it..

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
I remember that car but thats about it..

Thanks... if you or anyone can remember anything, would really like to gather info.