DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Dragway 42 shooting - 1 dead, 5 injured
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragway 42 shooting - 1 dead, 5 injured
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No doubt drag strips are RACIST!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave, I got your back!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
They know the guys name but do not want to release it? Hmmm. I would think for public safety say who it is and people would tell you where he is.

I would agree with that and only thing I can think is they are afraid people will hunt him down before authorities can and possibility retaliate.

And that would be bad because....

I think it would be a good thing but the authorities don’t

Well, they have their ways.....no respond zones, for instance...

In Indianapolis, a couple of years ago they took down the biggest gang, it's been record homicides ever since, BUT, it's just black repeat offenders shooting black repeat offenders
(verified 80% + on both perps and victims),
with the occasional innocent child or bystander getting shot, so they are pretty much letting it go.
Harumph, harumph, we must spend more money!!

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1674 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Drag strip owners adapt to the new normal to stay afloat.

It's all about the velocity of cash flow to service debt nowadays vs making profits and investing in better drag racing events of yesterday.

Third world civilization as planned, coming into view.

Sign of the times.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post