Find
Notify
Tools

Holley Manifolds
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
Curtis, Good idea, but Im gonna retire and move to a house I already bought in TN.
This is my last year after being in business for over 41 years.

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Scott I did the same thing 20 years ago from MD to NC. CA and MD about the same just different coasts. Lots of racing out this way. They had a T&T today at Piedmont and I am leaving for Bradenton Tuesday. You won’t be sorry

Posts: 6247 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Here's some more fodder to chew on regarding an item common to all of us.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks CV

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4599 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
One way to look at it, my American made manifolds are worth way more now. A few have seen our new Marcella billet manifold. Can’t wait to dyno here in a few weeks..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4599 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Marcella billet manifold

Now that's jewelry if I ever saw it! You're going to need the matching valve covers! Delivery

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He’s building those too! The welded fabbed ones break with vac tin canning the covers. He does great work.

Raceless in California!