DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    LVMS info? ................anyone?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LVMS info? ................anyone?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's live. So the announcers keep telling us to mask up. Especially around the starting line. I assume if the health department is watching and we are not complying then the 4 wide national might be in jeopardy. Good turn out, great weather , just a little windy today. Track is excellent.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was at the Fall Fling, wearing a mask, better known as a B_U_L_L_S_H_I_T face diaper, on the starting was ENFORCED for anyone going near the burnout and starting line. The man in charge has ZERO balls to stand up to this BS, he is way to concerned about his national and divisional races.I fully expect the same nonsense will continue next week.

Shane Carr

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You shall remain safe Mr. Gerard, I won’t come anywhere near you. Have a lovely weekend!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5312 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Cashflow - I cant wait for "youre buddy" to read my reply! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! People like that are the reason this nonsense is still going on.

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Track did not make the rules, but is following them to keep racing plain and simple... Didn't think of that

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Track did not make the rules, but is following them to keep racing plain and simple... Didn't think of that

I can't remember, you coming for the Fling?

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post