Wondering if any others have site use to sell parts, Other than Ebay(PIA), racing junk , FAcebook market place (seems useless), Drr not good fit for parts I have for sale not lot of Hemi guys here. Other site what is working for you or hAm I trying them already?
Suggestions?
America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
Miy ads are suppose to apear in multiple groupd based off one I choose. Maybe has reset andf need to verify.
So I need a antique section. old tools section, drag race section , nostalgia drag race and a basic car parts section. Man I am so glad we he ve tghis interent thing to make life so easy.LOL
America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
IMO the Facebook Groups are dominating the used parts sales. Our group has nearly 180k verified users and my son Sheldon and I basically approve every post, so it's not a bunch of BS. There are others out there, but a lot of them use auto approve and BS gets mixed in.
The cool thing about groups is that if you're a member, which we have 180k, the posts will show up in those members news feed, instead of just posting and having your 183 friends see it.