Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Bill Prest Sr
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
There are those guys that you meet throughout the years that for whatever reason it just seems as thought they're a bit different (for a good reason). Bill Prest SR was that kind of guy.

I met him years ago at Mid Michigan. He always liked to go there.

He made a point to seek me out and introduce himself.

He made a point to always come see me if we were at the same race, which wasn't very often.

He was just one of those kind of guys.

I know we've lost a lot of fellow racers, friends and family the past couple of years and my hearts go out to all of you who've been affected by this.

I don't have any other ties to SR, we were not friends. He was just one of those type of guys who liked people and people liked.

I did meet his grandson this past year at the MILLION. Fine young man also.

Bill JR - my heart goes out to you and your family buddy.

I have no doubt SR has a cigar lit and is already meeting new people.

RIP big fella... SL

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I can say it was an honor and privilege to get to be around Sr. He was a great man and an incredible competitor. Most of all he was a very proud father and grandfather. He will be missed. Godspeed my friend.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Mr Prest. Condolences to the family

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post