DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Tony Stewart making announcement
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tony Stewart making announcement
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Interesting article and well written: https://www.dragzine.com/featu...d-mean-for-the-nhra/

Posts: 40 | Location: East TN | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Saw the look on his face after round 2 today.
Maybe he will be looking for another driver. Smile

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
All I can say is that if the rumors on Facebook are true,this is going to be interesting.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I left FB years ago. What’s been said in rumors? Worth repeating??

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4494 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Me to BP, only I never got on it in the first place.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
I left FB years ago. What’s been said in rumors? Worth repeating??

All I know is that a lot of references are being made to Leah and Pizza. Eek

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Rumor has it, that the "Bloom" is off the marriage already.

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's probably all an orchestrated con for Shumacher to get out without any ridicule from NHRA diehards.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post