DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    divison 3 next weekend in Indy who is going
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

divison 3 next weekend in Indy who is going
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Going to be running a TA/D at divisonal next weekend in Indy and figure some on site mite be there. Will be solid black A/Fuel .New team deal lil brother drives for friend of ours and will be first outing with new deal,heck first with A/fuel car,but we have some very good teacher and tuning input.Car has been 5.20's and told that 5.30 is easy run. Will see about all of that, but with guy who is help on tune up it is very possible.

Stop by and say hi if get chance. I will be the old blonde guy with beard that is dying from the heat probably.NOT LOL.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on being there in Stock Eliminator.
Saw something online that said you must register online because of Covid,then wait in line at will call for your tickets?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Do not know. I am just dumb ol crew member this week.

Anyone know what deal is on mask crap?

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
never mind I found that. They recommend but will not require from what I found anyway. Good especailly since chief scientist in charge has aready said they are useless , well unless you want to exhibit control of the public anyway.

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
I will be there running Superior Comp...

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Stop on by if get chance. We should be easy to find if some of those stated to be over helping us are there we will be real easy to find.

I will be one of the old guys.Blonde hair with lot of gray in beard. Lil brother will be driver Brad McBride and Larry is car owner .Solid black car according to last pics I saw.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
i just might go if the phone don't ring. lol.

Curious what power? Brad or Miner?

Pre Entry Alcohol class.

https://www.nhraracer.com/eventprereg.asp

And (Stated June) 2021

https://www.nhra.net/2021/nhra...nes_asof6-3-2021.pdf

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Have not even seen car yet. We hit Indy mid night tuesday.Go to shop on nitro alley Wednesday and test fit driver.Told Crampton will make any changes needed he is right next door. I am guessing Brad stuff.
Sending pm on cpl things.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Great day here today.82 with45% humidity. Not sure how many cars but gate was backed out pretty good ways this morning.

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of competitors. Line went all the way to the road this morning on both sides.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wish we were...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mr. Higgins,

Are you planning on running the Fallnationals in Dallas this year? If so I would like to ask you some questions about my new weather station. No big deal, just if you're going to be there.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chris stopped over a few times to talk to you but it looked like you were busy doing important things, what happened on the Fri nite pass, MPH was down 40 and still went a 5.52?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HR3377,

Posts: 607 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Lil brothers first full shot. Car moved to center and he drove with his head not ego. Lifted at 660 cpl times. ^60 was 3.57 at 224 and only 221 at 1/4. Car should have run 5.30 to 5.36. Second run Guy tuning made error and had car lean and went .42 and Third qualifier was about same.

Coolest part of weekend was getting to spend cpl hours talking with and getting ton of info from Jimmy Prock who has kind of taken up working on the car as a hobby, Yea worst things can happen to a car with nitro in tank.

We are all still getting use to the nitro deal. Car owner and my self have lot of blown alky experience .Owner has worked for few fuel teams. With these things learning curve can be challenge. It can be dangerous if not paying attention. One drop in a stud hole shot stud out and thru guys shoulder because he ran it in with impact. I guess if its not little dangerous it just ain't fun.

Yea I was little busy as clutch guy,also new deal and hot deal. 350* after the run.

Hate you didn't get chance to stop in. I did get to chat with cpl guys this weekend. One fella with DA front engine dragster cpl times and one fella with cool a$$ roadster. I suck at names, but remeber the cars.