DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Parts call: Onan 10K QD control board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parts call: Onan 10K QD control board
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Parts call:

Looking for a control board for an Onan 10K Quiet Diesel. Told it could be a month.

Model No. 10KHDKCA-11608E

Kids want to go racing.

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: October 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Private message Rich here..quickest way to get him

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4511 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I agree with stk's suggestion to check with Rich but if he doesn't mention it you may want to ask him about getting a board from Flight Systems, Inc. in PA (www.flightsystems.com). They are an aftermarket manufacturer of Onan generator circuit boards at a much lower price than the OEM but I don't know anything about their quality, etc. Although their web site says that they have a 2 year warranty on the boards.

Posts: 13 | Location: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sr:

Flight Systems has Quiet Diesel control boards listed on their web site so maybe it's something new for them. Or are you saying they're just not available?

Posts: 13 | Location: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
There are no Onan boards available right now at any Cummins warehouse when I look it up

Flight is now making boards for Onan Diesels as was mentioned and I'd have no problems saying buy one. I have used them and they are fine....and cheaper than Cummins-Onan

https://www.flightsystems.com/p-56-5961-00.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCDIV1,

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post