Notify
Tools

fuel prices
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Gas Buddy is good as long as someone posts the price---here its lots of no posts to several days old posts. But it helps. My BP card gets me fifteen cents a gallon off which adds up to a lot in the motor home. You are right though I have seen it $1.00 higher 2 blocks down the road!

What Fern said! I used GasBuddy years ago and then switching phones didn't have it. I downloaded it again a few months ago.It doesn't seem as popular as it was since using it again. Always check times.

Is there anything for AARP card holders? I'm new to that!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

A Democrat left leaning publication 12x a year. 5% discount if you use Consumer Cellular phone service.

Posts: 2462 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:

A Democrat left leaning publication 12x a year. 5% discount if you use Consumer Cellular phone service.

I did the AARP thing for a year. The magazine articles were always about some elderly hippie of Red I didn't like when I was a kid.

Come to think of it, it's kinda like NHRA, except your walker doesn't need a re-cert every two years.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Guess they got me---filled the motor home at $4.03 and went by there today and it was $3.84!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Paid $3.79 for diesel this morning.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post