fuel prices

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/2737015996

March 23, 2023, 01:05 PM
M120
fuel prices
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Gas Buddy is good as long as someone posts the price---here its lots of no posts to several days old posts. But it helps. My BP card gets me fifteen cents a gallon off which adds up to a lot in the motor home. You are right though I have seen it $1.00 higher 2 blocks down the road!

What Fern said! I used GasBuddy years ago and then switching phones didn't have it. I downloaded it again a few months ago.It doesn't seem as popular as it was since using it again. Always check times.

Is there anything for AARP card holders? I'm new to that!

Cool
March 23, 2023, 03:09 PM
markemark
quote:

A Democrat left leaning publication 12x a year. 5% discount if you use Consumer Cellular phone service.
March 23, 2023, 03:53 PM
nomad
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:

A Democrat left leaning publication 12x a year. 5% discount if you use Consumer Cellular phone service.

I did the AARP thing for a year. The magazine articles were always about some elderly hippie of Red I didn't like when I was a kid.

Come to think of it, it's kinda like NHRA, except your walker doesn't need a re-cert every two years.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781
March 23, 2023, 04:23 PM
ferndaleflyer
Guess they got me---filled the motor home at $4.03 and went by there today and it was $3.84!
March 24, 2023, 10:15 AM
TomR
Paid $3.79 for diesel this morning.

72 Nova "Hooptie"