DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Dragsters go 5 for 6 in Montgomery
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragsters go 5 for 6 in Montgomery
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
After a couple of hard weeks of dragster drivers taking it on the chin on the internet, the long skinnys go 5 for 6 down in Montgomery in final rounds.

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
No one really cares when a dragster wins. But everyone cheered when Champ won in his 7.30 Firebird.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 744 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomR:
No one really cares when a dragster wins. But everyone cheered when Champ won in his 7.30 Firebird.

Amen to that. Dragsters are for pussies. No soul, no character, no fun in them. Plus, until recently, arguably not even the best weapon for BBBR.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 218 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Rod:
quote:

Amen to that. Dragsters are for pussies. No soul, no character, no fun in them. Plus, until recently, arguably not even the best weapon for BBBR.

Would think if not good weapon the door car cheerleaders would love them. Gives door cars better chance. Right, So why all the hate? all are race cars and this from the guy with the front engine dragster that most of dragster guys don't even like.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4205 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Spitting

Posts: 1263 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Show me where the mean dragster rodded you.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
quote:

Spitting

2BKING LOL!
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2577 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Seldom. Love how none of you even bothered rebutting anything I said lol. now stfu you fu cking vagina

Posts: 218 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
that should make the 85K dragsters on the market worth at least 105K now.

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I Hate Dragsters:
that should make the 85K dragsters on the market worth at least 105K now.

More overpriced, soulless vessels, just like Bucky and Burger King

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
"Seldom"

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2577 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:

Facts

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
"Seldom"

2BKING
Relaxing

BlahBlah
You couldn't race your way out of a wet paper bag, Burger King. Don't start with me. Still waiting for you to take up for the dragsters but I guess you must agree with me seeing how you don't have anything to say for them either.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Seldom. Love how none of you even bothered rebutting anything I said lol. now stfu you fu cking vagina

Rebutting? I wouldn’t have thought anyone would go back for a second treatment. Or a first for that matter! But hey. Whatever you are into.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
After a couple of hard weeks of dragster drivers taking it on the chin on the internet, the long skinnys go 5 for 6 down in Montgomery in final rounds.

SL...

So one doorcar scored? That is something to celebrate, at least. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rebutting? I wouldn’t have thought anyone would go back for a second treatment. Or a first for that matter! But hey. Whatever you are into.

Bucky,

Our Newby, Nim Boy is still butthurt from his thread in the TD & TS Forum. You & CURTIS REED called him out on his "seldom" fantasies. There was no rebutting anything about that subject!

2BKING is Laughing very hard at Nim Boy for getting mad at his own word ("seldom").
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
Ahem.

According to Mariam Webster:
rebutting: present participle of rebut
Buckwheat, you are a retard.

Bubger Kurg:
what in the actual fu ck are you talking about? my seldom fantasies? Dude was claiming I'm butthurt from dragsters, but I lost to a dragster, I believe, one time this year. I thought the word seldom was a good substitution for that mouthful of words. whatever, if my vocabulary makes you all uncomfortable, I can just talk like Burger King.

Nim Rod: Burger King has received the Rod, and he ain't like it Loser

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Champ winning in that door car is just setting slo-box cars up for failure........... prove me wrong....LOL

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 710 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bracket guys arguing which race car is better is like golfers arguing about who's knicker pants look more ridiculous.

Posts: 291 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Priceless

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo