New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragtracker.com
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anybody know what happened as to why this website is gone?

I used to use the online practice tree quite frequently.

www.dragtracker.com

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no traffic, no $ to pay the bills

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
What was it? Never heard of it? Ed's correct it take dough to run these joints. Believe it or not even prices for the internet are increasing due to inflation.

SL...

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
What was it? Never heard of it? Ed's correct it take dough to run these joints. Believe it or not even prices for the internet are increasing due to inflation.

SL...

I guess they had online log books.Glad I didn't lose any data on that.But it was an online practice tree site where you could challenge others.Never personally met any of my challengers,but there were some brutal practice tree races.You could also race against a computer.
I know there are all kinds of options from actual practice trees to various apps.There was a guy named Leroy that ran it.Thought he did a nice job and sad to see it go.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hate this. Made for good start to the morning. Check email and make few hits at practice tree.
I know 442 was on and so were a cpl others on site. Now got to find another online freebie site.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Sad to here this , it was a great way to test your reflex. I also saw a few guys from here hitting the tree. Didn't think of that

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post