New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR "Quotes"
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So while broke dyck, small dyck and old dyck have been banging away on their key boards playing internet forum billy bad azz, I’ve been busy shaking down our race cars. Got no time to spare with these 3 stooges here. Be Right Back

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The dumpster fire is flaring up.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:
The dumpster fire is flaring up.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I failed to mention the 3 stooges lap dog, words hurt him.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lay down slips from this big shakedown, sewer rat. Smile

Here's your chance I'm sure you can out run a little 548 tall deck with old Dart 320's I did, engine and transmission. Big tires eh?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Let's hope it never comes to that. He surely isn't worth the trouble. Quite a case study but definitely not worth the trouble.

I disagree, it would be the most fun I've had in a while if either one of those bad mouthing pos got in front of me someday....

Qualify a while, would that be since the last time you bent over and took in the arse from a nobody track official, without a peep, who stole a $1000 dollars from you? Smile

Nope not me...that was you that got cheated out of a round of bracket racing years ago. Not only did they cheat you they bought a house in your head to move in and destroy the next several years of your life.
Tell you what, come out to the west coast and I'll give you the $1000 you let them steal from you because you were too much of a sissy to do anything about it at the time.
One thing though. You know how you love talking about the way the track official sodomized you? You have to leave your cheek spreading memories back in Florida until you get back there.

Other than that, come on out, your replacement grand is just waiting for you...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:
Let's hope it never comes to that. He surely isn't worth the trouble. Quite a case study but definitely not worth the trouble.

I disagree, it would be the most fun I've had in a while if either one of those bad mouthing pos got in front of me someday....

Qualify a while, would that be since the last time you bent over and took in the arse from a nobody track official, without a peep, who stole a $1000 dollars from you? Smile

Nope not me...that was you that got cheated out of a round of bracket racing years ago. Not only did they cheat you they bought a house in your head to move in and destroy the next several years of your life.
Tell you what, come out to the west coast and I'll give you the $1000 you let them steal from you because you were too much of a sissy to do anything about it at the time.
One thing though. You know how you love talking about the way the track official sodomized you? You have to leave your cheek spreading memories back in Florida until you get back there.

Other than that, come on out, your replacement grand is just waiting for you...

Ha Ha, that's pretty funny!

Nobody has ever heard about track officials pulling something like this, if it weren't for the video, nothing would have ever been said. So you're putting the cart before the horse.

If it weren't for the video , they would have got away with it and no one would have known any better.

Your issue with the whole thing all along, is that I stood up in the days following the race, after looking at the video. So this tells me, you'd have bent over and took it without a peep from nobody track officials, rigging a drag race.

It doesn't have anything to do with me, trust me if I saw the video the night of the race at the track, I'd have hooked a chain to the tower and pulled it down with my Duramax.

We have enough lefty's chitting all over Truth, morality and the rule of law as it is.

These people are a bunch of drag racing nobodies, and they proved it on video.

They can host all the big races at Bradenton they want, they're still drag racing nobodies who steal money from racers.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
So while broke dyck, small dyck and old dyck have been banging away on their key boards playing internet forum billy bad azz, I’ve been busy shaking down our race cars. Got no time to spare with these 3 stooges here. Be Right Back

LOL! ED has a fascination with dyck's, he's an equal opportunity dyck lover. It doesn't matter what kind, he responds to them all!

Then he tries to impress someone with shaking down his race cars. Big F...ing deal twinkle toes. I've logged in testing & 4 races under my belt. Been in the money 3 of them.

Continue to live with your head up your arse believing in your own shyt. Then keep on sparing your time paying attention to dyck's.

And don't forget, you will

Be Right Back

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"I'd have hooked a chain to the tower and pulled it down with my Duramax." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

The most a weasel like you would do is tell them the same ignorant story 10,000 times over and over like you do here...Might bore them to death, then you could go over to their snack bar and steal your $1000 worth of candy bars... Falling of chair laughing

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's no place in drag racing for track officials premeditatively rigging drag races, for the outcome they prefer.

This is common sense any racer should be able to get behind, unless you're a racer who operates on favors and preferential treatment.

Favors are for weaklings, like biden and his liberal ilk.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They weren't weak.... they b!tched slapped you and laughed about it for weeks. And they picked you because they knew what a loon you are and nobody would believe anything you said. You know..as in said over and over and over and over.. Laughing very hard

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
They weren't weak.... they b!tched slapped you and laughed about it for weeks. And they picked you because they knew what a loon you are and nobody would believe anything you said. You know..as in said over and over and over and over..

So liberals b!tch slapped Trump too. The liberals are saying Trump is a loon too, pretty funny how you look when you take your conservative costume off, you put on everyday.

Then they were proud of their criminality, you say, nice.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh heII yes, I'm sure THAT's why they cheated you. They were liberals.. BlahBlah

Had nothing to do with the fact they knew you'd squeak, load up and tow home. Never to be seen or heard from again.
Well, except on some dragrace board whimpering your sob story to everyone every time you post.

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh heII yes, I'm sure THAT's why they cheated you. They were liberals..

Had nothing to do with the fact they knew you'd squeak, load up and tow home. Never to be seen or heard from again.
Well, except on some dragrace board whimpering your sob story to everyone every time you post.

Oh they're liberals alright, you just admitted they lied, cheated and stole money from a racer. I mean that's the case you're making, that they're liberals who lie, cheat and steal. Then laugh about it.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Thanks for making my case. Now if you wanna go hang out with a bunch of liberals at Bradenton, have at it.

I kicked their arse 7 out of the 10 years in Super Pro with my street car at the sister track Sunshine, I can do without drag racing weaklings who depend on cheating, when the Ripper shows up.

This is the case you're making, you're trying to make pieces of chit look dignified. Same shyt CNN does everyday.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nope, I'm just laughing my a$$ off watching you get ****her and ****her out into space...All because you lost a round of bracket racing 8-10 years ago.... FUC, you're an idiot Falling of chair laughing

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nope, I'm just laughing my a$$ off watching you get ****her and ****her out into space...All because you lost a round of bracket racing 8-10 years ago.... FUC, you're an idiot

No, I'm not the idiot of the two of us, you are. You're the one of the two of us who has admitted repeatedly, you'd have bent over and took it without a peep from drag racing weakling liberals at Bradenton. It's why you expect others do the same. .

You must love taking it up the arse from liberals, but then again you're a liberal too, beneath a costume, so you give, as good as you take it. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All you ever talk about is how you got cheated at the race track. YOU took it up the butt...not me or anybody else...YOU

Sucks to be you loon

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
All you ever talk about is how you got cheated at the race track. YOU took it up the butt...not me or anybody else...YOU

Sucks to be you loon

Trump got cheated too. You know why? Because Trump knew there were way too many liberals in consevative costumes, like you, who take it up the butt from other liberals on a regular basis, to draw a line in the sand. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Read above loon

Dave

F J B