New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR "Quotes"
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong just the TRUTH and the FACTS. Show me exactly where these words hurt you. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
That said, had you put your fragile ego aside and contacted me last year, I would have gotten you the best price on the vintage you wanted and you would have had it already. Be Right Back

The unknown, after the fact, mysterious forum trailer broker. That's ED

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
BG,

He's a hater. He can't figure out how someone like me that's clueless, drives cut up no-name shyt boxes, hauls with an open trailer & many other hater terms. Can consistently win races for 30+ years & still getting the racing done very well.

Unlike him, has all the best of everything, but he cannot park his butt in the seat & get the win. He was pretty easy to follow with his consistent 1st round finish's at his duck pond for many years. There's a reason he's riding the bench & riding on his Sons coat tails, because he sucks in the driver seat. Wink

I should have added broke dyke to the list.

Anyway, ED is a Forum Punk! In person he's supposed to be the nicest guy. Even if he had the balls (see pic) to say any of his Forum Punk shyt to anyone's face. I'm sure it would be a different story with some.

Now for me, if ED & I ever meet. I have matured enough that if he decided to be a punk, well I'm always packing! Packing my 6'3" 260 lb. Son, that's meaner & shorter tempered than I was at his age. Me, I would look at as cheap entertainment.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^Triggered^^^ Big Grin

Ain’t skeered, bring it broke dyck! Another fat old guy, that thinks he’s a bad azz. Laughing very hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed the dumpster fire of DRR.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again, what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don’t you like?

Again 2, tell us exactly where it hurts after reading these TRUTHS and FACTS. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:
Ed the dumpster fire of DRR.

Ed is your typical internet keyboard commando hiding behind his keyboard, demonizing others for attention.

If I raced in Ed's neck of the woods, I'd carry two sets of boxing gloves in the front seat of my truck, and wouldn't give two chits if Ed didn't put his on. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mikey is still skeered! Laughing very hard

Piedmont Dragway November 18-20 Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Ed calls people out, then doesn't show up. Ed has a history of being scared, ask TORQN & ImakeHP.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mikey your dancing but still scared. Oh and I never called Chris nor imakehp out but I’m calling you out! NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you're calling me out, drive to Florida.

I'm not calling you out because I'm not a bully. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mikey still dancing and still scared to put his pos with triple chrome plated bumpers in the other lane. NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Here's how the last guy looked, to call me out. You sure you wanna do this? Don't make me mad Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mikey still skeered! Blue Man

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^Triggered^^^ Big Grin

Ain’t skeered, bring it broke dyck! Another fat old guy, that thinks he’s a bad azz. Laughing very hard

Where did I say/imply anything about me bringing it to you. Look again, my Son is the Bad Azz. Your a delusional Chicken Shyt Loser.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
^^^Triggered^^^ Big Grin

Where did I say/imply anything about me bringing it to you. Look again, my Son is the Bad Azz. Your a delusional Chicken Shyt Loser.

Ed's a 5ft 5" tall 60 year old Geezer. Hiding behind a keyboard, typical internet commando.

Can you image when someone finally does plow Ed? The judge Ed reached to for help, is gonna read Ed's posts in here. Laughing Hard

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Let's hope it never comes to that. He surely isn't worth the trouble. Quite a case study but definitely not worth the trouble.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let's hope it never comes to that. He surely isn't worth the trouble. Quite a case study but definitely not worth the trouble.

I disagree, it would be the most fun I've had in a while if either one of those bad mouthing pos got in front of me someday....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

I disagree, it would be the most fun I've had in a while if either one of those bad mouthing pos got in front of me someday....

Qualify a while, would that be since the last time you bent over and took in the arse from a nobody track official, without a peep, who stole a $1000 dollars from you? Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Very True, as I've also said repeatedly.

The worst of the worst, drag racing has to offer.