DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Understanding minus the G forces
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Understanding minus the G forces
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted
Enjoy the ride... 2019 Still awesome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...YSs&feature=emb_logo

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That was an incredible ride! Thanks for posting it.

Bob

Posts: 3084 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not worthy
Pretty spectacular !

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4506 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I can only imagine the ride in a F 35. I only know from experience of logging some hours in a F 16. It's the smoothest roller coaster or thrill ride you could ever experience.

USA

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Notice 2 hands on the stick @ the 4:05... Steady as she goes.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Plain and simple “WOW”!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Two thumbs up, my highest rating

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
DANG!! Where's the EASY BUTTON,,,, Amazing

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post