DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Check out the "new" Podcast at top of the page
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check out the "new" Podcast at top of the page
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Had a great time talking with Luke about what's going on in our worlds of sportsman drag racing.

I was humbled to even be able to give my opinions. I hope it sheds light on a few subjects for some.

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Listened to it this morning. Great conversation!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1381 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Heard it last night, very good listen!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of easy e
posted Hide Post
good interview. Thought SLs ideas about having a 8 car bracket shoot-out race on street night, import day, no-prep races, etc was a really good one. Well, the no-prep might get a little hairy for you guys with fast cars, but still a great idea.

Eddie Tice

"I've over-educated myself in all the things I shouldn't have known at all"

Posts: 640 | Location: Howell, NJ | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Great ideas, sure wish track owners were listening ...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
Good listen Scott.

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post