DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What's up with Jegs!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's up with Jegs!!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Ordered from them and it says order is still in processing. Try to call but cant get through to their number.

Posts: 1 | Location: Still Here | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They are waiting on a scheduled arrival date of the next freighter full of junk.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
They must be having major IT issues yesterday until current. We keep getting email bounces and their order system for us (Collector Tethers - supplier) is not working.

I'd say they are on it!

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I placed an order in February for a number of items

Still don't have one item and it's semi impossible to get anywhere trying to call them.

I returned one item and that took numerous phone calls and never got thru to anyone until about the 6th time I sat on hold forever

I tried yesterday to call at least twice and just cancel the backordered item and could not even get connected......Phone line doesn't even work...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry Guys,but in all fairness I gotta report I called Summit on this hood, they said six weeks, I called Harwood, they said six weeks.

It showed up in six days from JEGS.

I also ordered 90% of the parts for the tire Fryer Chevelle from JEGS, no hitches, glitches, always gets here early if anything. I had Eibach shocks dropped from California, they came a week early WTF!!?

JEGS had the last set of Edelbrock heads on the planet too!!

I bet I've spent 10k with JEGS in the last few months, no hitches, no glitches, no hassles!

WTF!!?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
JEGS is having a major system outage. They are working on it.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1381 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
JEGS is having a major system outage. They are working on it.

You must be right, I just called to order a hood pin kit, Verizon voice recording said, your call cannot be completed.

OH well, guess I'm sticking with my slightly aged & abused pin kit.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
99.9% of my mail order racing parts have been with Summit for over 3 decades. I’ve never had an issue with getting my order when expected, processing returns or getting a person on the phone.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have and do use both. I try to go with some smaller outfits when I can. Summits website in my opinion is slightly better, however there phone App is very slow responding, Jegs is better in that area. Getting a real human is easier at Jegs in my opinion but both do a decent job. Hopefully Jegs gets it back online asap, I wouldn't like think what they lose in a prime business hour if systems are down. A LOT.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have a summit warehouse 30 minutes from my house so obviously they get a huge amount of my business but I have always tried to spread it around as much as I can. What I noticed with Jegs website is everything now just shows an "estimated" ship date even when the part is in stock. To me that means they don't guarantee your part will ship on any given date and I don't like that.

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I once ordered something that was in stock in the Summit Arlington TX warehouse, I wasnt in a hurry and it was over $100 so I had them ship it. They shipped it from Ohio, figure that one out lol

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
My son has been ordering his parts for his build through jegs while he's in japan....zero issues. I usually get the shipments within about 3-4 days at the most from the time he orders....last one I got yesterday took 2 days from his order to my door......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Wonder if Jegs has been hit with ransom-ware?

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Phone is STILL DOWN WOW!!

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately their no different from almost every other business, short on help because our newest government wants to pay people to stay home so therefore no one to hire.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BarneyB:
Unfortunately their no different from almost every other business, short on help because our newest government wants to pay people to stay home so therefore no one to hire.

THE PHONE NUMBER IS NOT WORKING... "PHONE IS DOWN STILL"

Can I spell it out any clearer for you Sir? Confused

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

F u c k y o u d I c k h e a d

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

F u c k y o u d I c k h e a d

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I generally buy from Summit as it was literally 3/4 of a mile from my house. Been trying to buy some stuff from Jegs that Summit is out of stock. Web site does not allow me to order and phones are down.........

By the way SUMMIT changed their web site and it is NOt an improvement.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post