DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anybody coming from Ohio to Fla to race this winter?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody coming from Ohio to Fla to race this winter?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of smashm
posted
I'm looking to have a golf cart brought down to anywhere in Florida from Northern Ohio. Amherst to be exact but that is also flexible. I'd be more than happy to kick in for fuel for the ride. In no particular hurry, can accommodate your schedule. Thanx.

Posts: 68 | Location: Southwest Florida | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Im going from niagara falls ny to south georgia febuary 10th..then heading to daytona beach to park my stuff i think febuary 12th

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of smashm
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the offer. If I can't put something together, I may have take the truck & combine a visit with picking up the golf cart. Thanx again for the response.

Posts: 68 | Location: Southwest Florida | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Lee Newmeyer
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Lee Newmeyer

Posts: 19 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: May 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was in Florida a few weeks ago and went back to Amherst. Hope this helps.

Posts: 103 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of smashm
posted Hide Post
Should of called me, we could of gone to the beach together, and maybe the Bubble Room for some cake. Don't you be appropriating any parts off that cart & don't get too attached to it.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of smashm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lee Newmeyer:
PM sent.

Lee Newmeyer

Thank you very much for the connection, cart is getting a ride with Matt.