DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Bravo Icon Trailer Axle issue
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bravo Icon Trailer Axle issue
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
They all break if subjected to conditions they weren't engineered for, namely overloading including the best, Goldrush and T&E.

Meanwhile my 2017 Intech 34 foot triple axle trailer hasn't failed me yet going down the road at 14,000+ lbs. and last I inspected it, the axles were still attached without failure as it left the factory.

My friend had issues with Intech and didnt even have a car in it, trailer was 4 months old. They did take care of it under warranty but still shows that anyone can have an issue because no manufacturer is perfect.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My previous reply says that but I still wouldn’t buy bravo, hallmark or any trailer with cargo in their name, no mind an aluminum trailer from them, no mind a stacker.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you're gonna do something, do it right the first time. (Made in USA)

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Doug Crumlich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
They all break if subjected to conditions they weren't engineered for, namely overloading including the best, Goldrush and T&E.

Meanwhile my 2017 Intech 34 foot triple axle trailer hasn't failed me yet going down the road at 14,000+ lbs. and last I inspected it, the axles were still attached without failure as it left the factory.

Mine is about the same weight as yours. We are far from overloaded. Road conditions do not help either, but it should be engineered for that.

I just wanted to avoid a catastrophe if I could.

Top Sportsman

Posts: 318 | Location: Irvine,CA,92606 | Registered: December 29, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post