Bravo Icon Trailer Axle issue

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/1987015496

October 06, 2020, 07:07 AM
SmokinChicken
Bravo Icon Trailer Axle issue
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
They all break if subjected to conditions they weren't engineered for, namely overloading including the best, Goldrush and T&E.

Meanwhile my 2017 Intech 34 foot triple axle trailer hasn't failed me yet going down the road at 14,000+ lbs. and last I inspected it, the axles were still attached without failure as it left the factory.

My friend had issues with Intech and didnt even have a car in it, trailer was 4 months old. They did take care of it under warranty but still shows that anyone can have an issue because no manufacturer is perfect.
October 06, 2020, 08:09 AM
1320racer
My previous reply says that but I still wouldn’t buy bravo, hallmark or any trailer with cargo in their name, no mind an aluminum trailer from them, no mind a stacker.
October 06, 2020, 09:09 AM
Mike Rietow
If you're gonna do something, do it right the first time. (Made in USA)

October 13, 2020, 02:31 PM
Doug Crumlich
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
They all break if subjected to conditions they weren't engineered for, namely overloading including the best, Goldrush and T&E.

Meanwhile my 2017 Intech 34 foot triple axle trailer hasn't failed me yet going down the road at 14,000+ lbs. and last I inspected it, the axles were still attached without failure as it left the factory.

Mine is about the same weight as yours. We are far from overloaded. Road conditions do not help either, but it should be engineered for that.

I just wanted to avoid a catastrophe if I could.

Top Sportsman