DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Caitlyn Jenner on NHRA
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caitlyn Jenner on NHRA
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike MacBrair:
And here I always thought that some of you on here that have posted were self proclaimed Christians? Isn't there something about judging other people in the Bible you preach?
"For he who is without sin shall cast the first stone"?
Amazing.

Just for the record, all Christians are "self proclaimed". The bible says nothing about this type of judgment. We have to make judgments every moment of every day.

You quote John 8:7, but by convenience you leave out the following verses especially John 8:11

quote:
John 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Run a DNA test and tell me what you get.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
I don't care how much he/she has changed it he follows my daughter into the bathroom I'm going jail.

Floyd I will back you up...this person is a freak with many more issues than now not having a ******.
Jenner is a form of mental severity that surgery simply can not fix.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There is speculation that he turned into a she after being involved in a car crash that killed somebody.

https://youtu.be/uBsvimIJo3Y

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is speculation that he turned into a she after being involved in a car crash that killed somebody.

Maybe the gal he killed was an "organ" donor??!!!! Didn't think of that

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sexual confusion seems to be a growing trend. And a fad. My son tells me a seventh grader at his school declared herself bisexual last week. Universally interested I suppose. I don't know how much info a person has about their sexuality before they have sex. But this seems a bit silly to me. And where are the parents with guidance about this. If this is really who you THINK you are, why not wait until it is a factor in your life, or sex life?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Sexual confusion seems to be a growing trend. And a fad. My son tells me a seventh grader at his school declared herself bisexual last week. Universally interested I suppose. I don't know how much info a person has about their sexuality before they have sex. But this seems a bit silly to me. And where are the parents with guidance about this. If this is really who you THINK you are, why not wait until it is a factor in your life, or sex life?

The parents ARE the problem. I know people who dress their 12 month old boy in pink pajamas and give him dolls to play with. They are going to let HIM decide if HE is a BOY or a girl.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4037 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post