DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    parts call old planentary gears
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

parts call old planentary gears
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I need two or three gears and pins out of a old planetary gear set. Ration does not matter. Bad thing is had full set lay around for 5 or 6 years and finally trashed becuase never found need,always the way.
Making something most smart enough not to try.LOL Send PM

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Do not need a full set just two to four gears(backup piece) with shaft and needle bearings would be great.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I need to replace my whole planetary. In the middle of something pretty big though, and trans is still in the car.....if you're still needing them and haven't got any after about mid year, let me know......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but will have some by then. Can buy few other options,but with it being an experimental thing hate to throw lot of money at it.L

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Found a set at buddies junk parts.