DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vegas Bracket Nationals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Vegas Bracket Nationals
 Login/Join
 
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted
Is there a daily schedule for the race anywhere?
I see rules on top of rules on their site but can't find a time schedule?


TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
 
Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No payout sheet either?
 
Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
If your talking Thanksgiving race Jeff told a friend GEEZER race age has changed from 55 to 60.
Also no WALLY'S to the winners...


HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!
 
Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of billmuller
posted Hide Post
It is supposed to be on Facebbok
 
Posts: 81 | Location: Las Vegas NV. USA | Registered: February 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Found it.
Rules and schedule are separate headings, finally noticed the & is a different color.
Payout there also.


TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
 
Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
So, who's going? Smile


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
 
Posts: 2586 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
So, who's going? Smile


I won’t be there, but I was there for the NHRA Finals and we left two cars there to be raced this coming week.

I’ll be watching, assuming there is a stream.


Tony Leonard
 
Posts: 3167 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
So, who's going? Smile


I won’t be there, but I was there for the NHRA Finals and we left two cars there to be raced this coming week.

I’ll be watching, assuming there is a stream.


Damit ! Missed you Lenny. We didn’t venture out much. Chuck Rayburn and Brian Brossart came by it that’s it. WE stunk it up at the Nats but figured out why and we did good at the divisional.


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Was just telling Brian I wanted to race there but Sonoma has a race 29th weather pending..I’ll test there.


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
So, who's going? Smile


I won’t be there, but I was there for the NHRA Finals and we left two cars there to be raced this coming week.

I’ll be watching, assuming there is a stream.


Damit ! Missed you Lenny. We didn’t venture out much. Chuck Rayburn and Brian Brossart came by it that’s it. WE stunk it up at the Nats but figured out why and we did good at the divisional.


Yeah, I saw at least two passes that you guys made but didn’t venture around the pits much.

I’m never great about that. At one event this year I pulled into the staging lanes right behind markemark three rounds in a row but never introduced myself.


Tony Leonard
 
Posts: 3167 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yeah I get it I do the same. Ya get into the game and it’s over before you know it.


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bryan, already here. street cars was hard this year, losing Randy was devastating to say the least. I stunk up second round going dead 4 and -001 to end my day. Then waiting to watch the Governors press conference to see if we were even going to have this weeks race. But, still here waiting to see if we have to vacate the pits til opening time tomorrow.
Scott
 
Posts: 299 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Based off the Governors comments last night I would say racing at LVMS is over for the year. Hope not for those who have trveled there and for LVMS but sure sounds that way.

Well the just released guidelines say 25% capacity for racetracks so I don't see why the Thanksgiving Bracket race cant go forward. It cant be anywhere near 25% capacity for LVMS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Al Alguire,


"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero
 
Posts: 993 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qtrrcr:
Bryan, already here. street cars was hard this year, losing Randy was devastating to say the least. I stunk up second round going dead 4 and -001 to end my day. Then waiting to watch the Governors press conference to see if we were even going to have this weeks race. But, still here waiting to see if we have to vacate the pits til opening time tomorrow.
Scott


Very tough year for all & even worse with the loss of life/lives.

Glad you got a race in even if it didn't play out the way you wanted. I was looking forward to seeing you & your family at the track for Thanksgiving. Hopefully next year is better for all!


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
 
Posts: 2586 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Based off the Governors comments last night I would say racing at LVMS is over for the year. Hope not for those who have trveled there and for LVMS but sure sounds that way.

Well the just released guidelines say 25% capacity for racetracks so I don't see why the Thanksgiving Bracket race cant go forward. It cant be anywhere near 25% capacity for LVMS


Hopefully the racers that travel from other states got the word before they departed.

I agree the 25% for racetracks, LVMS can't be anywhere near that capacity for the remaining races on the schedule.


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
 
Posts: 2586 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I heard the thanksgiving race was canceled
 
Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear you all are not racing. That bites. I know folks are already there.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I don't see how the restrictions caused the race to be cancelled.
Most likely a financial decision, it's foolish to run a race and dig into your pocket to pay the purse.


TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
 
Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill, you don’t think the place would be packed?
 
Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I don't see how the restrictions caused the race to be cancelled.
Most likely a financial decision, it's foolish to run a race and dig into your pocket to pay the purse.


All previously permitted activities were cancelled under the new restrictions. So the permit that had to run the events left was null and void. I imagine with the short timeline thye just decided to pull the plug or were told they would not be allowed to race.


"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero
 
Posts: 993 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vegas Bracket Nationals

© DragRaceResults.com 2024