DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vegas Bracket Nationals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vegas Bracket Nationals
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I’m really surprised LVMS got as many races as they did! Thanks for all you do Jeff , I really appreciate it...

clapping

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I ran all 8 points races this year, 12 were scheduled. I have the #1 spot in points for Pro, for what that's worth. I didn't even attend the Div. 7 Bracket finals, because there was no ROC. I consider our track lucky to be able to get these races in along with the other races.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Be thankful you have a place to race

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm thankful for many things in these times, including racing! Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post