DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Bill Reichard Passing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Reichard Passing
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I heard that former Top Alcohol Dragster World Champion Bill Reichard (Rislone sponsored) passed away earlier this week. Bill held the class record for many years and won many races, one more champion gone but not forgotten.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
RIP Bill.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Swearingen
posted Hide Post
Mr. Bill was a really nice man and a great champion. I think he was a National Champion five times and he ran several times with us at Silver Dollar Raceway. We always enjoyed his visits and sure hate to hear he has gone.

We met many friends from all over the country when we had the track. I saw Ragan Wilson posting above. We appreciate the way he and all the D4 folks supported our LODRS event and were always fascinated by his fast, but heavy C10 truck.

Posts: 27 | Location: Reynolds, GA | Registered: March 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I thought he was from Michigan. We bought trucks from Reichard International and one of our Council persons was a Reichard. Wonder if they were related?

Sorry to hear this. I liked watching him run.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post