Tools

My Body My Choice
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I can’t help but think that Dr Martin Luther King is turning over in his grave knowing how the left is treating black men like Hershel Walker and Clearance Thomas. And how the the left is enabling and even promoting abortions of to a great extent, black children. Strange days indeed

Planned Parenthood is a racist institution.
If you haven't, look into Margaret Sanger and the origin of Planned Parenthood.
If the wokies had any clue about history and facts, they'd be tearing down Planned Parenthood clinics in a heartbeat.
Over 60% of minority pregnancies in New York end in abortion.
Planned Parenthood donated over $20 Million to Hitlary Klinton for her failed presidential run.....
I'm tired of pub-lick funds being laundered through it. HALF A BILLION a year. Mad

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1659 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Maybe adoption should be as easy and inexpensive as abortion?

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1659 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:

There's people standing in line, I saw a documentary that detailed the dark side of abortion.

Problem is the youngsters considering abortion don't know there are people standing in line with big money to pay for their babies.

Planned Parenthood hides this option from people.

Blonde hair blue eyes $300k.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wouldn’t hurt. But we know that black babies, especially if they have troubles, aren’t in high demand.

My son and I were talking about the abortion issue the other day. He was curious why as a conservative that this was important. He doesn’t know anyone who has had an abortion and figured to some extent that it doesn’t affect him.
Generally I’m against legislating morality. But seeing that these are often viable children who could be delivered instead of aborted, I guess my response is “How can we do nothing when the most vulnerable humans are being slaughtered? How does that align with our principles? Our morality? How would God view our inaction? Would we do nothing if we saw someone attacking a woman? A child? An elderly person? When is inaction the same as condoning it?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ezekiel 25:17. “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

What is at stake is shame. A demoralized society.

At least now you will have the choice of leaving a shamed, demoralized state.

California can be the satanic hell hole all on its own, if it is allowed by its occupants / accomplices.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you see a crime and do nothing, you are an accomplice.

There's only one step beneath shame, Death.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
You are as bad as the extreme left or right. Can't even carry on a discussion nor will you hear others point of view. You just close your ears and won't even listen. You're like a little kids with his fingers in his ears, "blah, blah , blah, I can't hear you!"

We get it, you think its murder regardless of the situation.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
You are as bad as the extreme left or right. Can't even carry on a discussion nor will you hear others point of view. You just close your ears and won't even listen. You're like a little kids with his fingers in his ears, "blah, blah , blah, I can't hear you!"

I think you protect anyone weaker than yourself.

That's what I think.

There's no shame in it.

It's the furthest from Death.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

You, Hillary and anyone else can say it's alright to rip the baby out of the womb, but it's not alright with me.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Plenty of shame to go around in third world civilizations.

Very few can survive without being accomplices to the crimes.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
How do you not call it murder?
Yes we as a country murder for various “righteous” reasons. But can usually argue some lack of innocence or even that they had the ability to defend themselves. Those arguments don’t apply here. That leaves us with what is, and should be, gut wrenching moral delimas. Not some easy to dismiss making and destroying of life. This isn’t so me bottle cap to be discarded.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes we as a country murder for various “righteous” reasons. But can usually argue some lack of innocence or even that they had the ability to defend themselves. Those arguments don’t apply here. That leaves us with what is, and should be, gut wrenching moral delimas. Not some easy to dismiss making and destroying of life. This isn’t so me bottle cap to be discarded.

I've always wondered how it's an additional murder charge if you kill a pregnant woman, but just a clump of cells when the mother kills it. Confused

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I've always wondered how it's an additional murder charge if you kill a pregnant woman, but just a clump of cells when the mother kills it. Confused

Bingo

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wouldn’t hurt. But we know that black babies, especially if they have troubles, aren’t in high demand.

Yes and white suburban girls/women are the ones that least want a black baby. They is why they want late term abortion, right up to birth...find out it is a black baby...off with his head.

White women today want to F BBC....and the black men want to make as many babies as possible. (it's a show of their streetness) White women throw the dice, and think they will never crap out. Abortion is their insurance policy.

Bigotry at its finest.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hotrod Corvette,

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about we issue conception licenses. You have to prove you are mentally and financially able to support a child before bringing one into this world. Far too many kids are being born into dead end lives with no chance to succeed. Crack head moms living off the government getting extra money for each kid they have. It is crazy.

Perfect elitist MSM bigoted response.
So you believe that black poor women are inferior and should not procreate. Democrats are all for killing black babies, black children. black teenagers, and black adults, yet still claim they are looking out for black americans. Black on Black murder...no problem for Democrats.

Burt

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
As far as the subject at hand. You will never need an abortion so what choice do you have?

What choce as a MALE do I have? None, but I am the one that is losing MY child without any point of view to be made. But, let the child be born and suddenly it is his child according to the law. What wonderful miricle just happened to cause this...Or did the government just identified him as a responsible party?

Burt

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:
How about we issue conception licenses. You have to prove you are mentally and financially able to support a child before bringing one into this world. Far too many kids are being born into dead end lives with no chance to succeed. Crack head moms living off the government getting extra money for each kid they have. It is crazy.

So you believe that black poor women are inferior and should not procreate. Democrats are all for killing black babies, black children. black teenagers, and black adults, yet still claim they are looking out for black americans. Black on Black murder...no problem for Democrats.

I'm afraid that many blacks in our country have no understanding of personal responsibility, nor being held responsible for their actions. It's not that they are inferior. It's that we have had generations of government policies now that instill and reinforce this concept. The left encourages this, and then gives them whatever get out of jail free card they need. And somehow wonder why they are killing each other in the streets of Chicago. Nobody manipulates blacks like the left. And somehow they just keep voting for their modern day masters. It's bizarre.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
A civil war is coming in this Country.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:

I'm afraid that many blacks in our country have no understanding of personal responsibility, nor being held responsible for their actions. It's not that they are inferior. It's that we have had generations of government policies now that instill and reinforce this concept. The left encourages this, and then gives them whatever get out of jail free card they need. And somehow wonder why they are killing each other in the streets of Chicago. Nobody manipulates blacks like the left. And somehow they just keep voting for their modern day masters. It's bizarre.

Bucky nailed that but be aware you are not allowed to speak truth on that. They do not value life as we do and think we owe them.

I think much of it comes from no real Father in the house. Another problem with Welfare, we reward them for having children out of wedlock. When I was a kid if I did something really bad my Dad would have kicked my tail all way down to police department and turn me in. These kids have no respect, responsibility or rules. Some will turn out okay any way. Many do not.

A white man has a child Government expect him to support that child for life. A black woman has a child and they expect Government to support that child for life and it learns where the free meals comes from. We now have generations of welfare.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4011 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post