Notify
Tools

My Body My Choice
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
I don't even want to know why you have pics like that saved. I wouldn't even know where to find something like that. lol

As far as the subject at hand. You will never need an abortion so what choice do you have?

A 16 yo makes a mistake and must live with it because of your morales and convictions? Nah. A rape victim? and many, many more scenarios. To have a clear cut, black and white law is not an option here for this.

That's a screen shot from a pride parade children were in attendance, this is how this depravity is all normalized, no different than abortion. The local news doesn't cover grown men exposing their genitals in front of children and pissing and shytting on each other.

You wouldn't know because you don't wanna know, because you're weak, and a part of the problem.

You bend over without a peep, on command from authorities. Fact.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't even want to know why you have pics like that saved. I wouldn't even know where to find something like that. lol

As far as the subject at hand. You will never need an abortion so what choice do you have?

A 16 yo makes a mistake and must live with it because of your morales and convictions? Nah. A rape victim? and many, many more scenarios. To have a clear cut, black and white law is not an option here for this.

Stop it. Abortion has not been outlawed. The Supreme court just gave that power back to the states like Constitution clearly states all power not in the Constitution of Federal power goes to States and the People and it is that way to help keep from getting too big of Government.

What you are wanting is a FEDERAL decision on if Abortion is legal in all States or not and maybe at what point it is not allowed. Be careful what you ask for you may get it. What I mean by that is the Democrats want to have FULL TERM PARTIAL BIRTH "ABORTIONS" which means the head comes out and the cut its spinal cord to kill it before it comes completely out. I do not care how Pro - Choice you are we all know that is not right. When Democrats are pushing for stuff like that then it may very well end up in front of Supreme Court again and may end up being outlawed completely. That was not what was in question here. The question was can the Federal Government take that power away from States and the People and that answer is No. It had little to do with Abortion.

Even though you may say I am Pro Choice I think with morning after pills and only during first Trimester should it be an option. After that the later you do it the more it seems like murder to me.

One other thing about Abortion that bothers me and should bother all Men. The Woman and only the women have the choice if they want to have the Baby. Okay. One night stand and she does not want it to ruin the rest of her life. Her decision. Okay. But what if it was a one night stand and the man does not want it to ruin rest of his life? Why is he not allowed to make the same decision? No matter which way they choose why is the man not a part of that same decision? If the man wants to get her an abortion and she does not why is he stuck with child support for a child he does not want? If it is "Her Body, Her choice" Why is he stuck to pay for it? Woman can make that same choice and you call it her right. What if he really wanted a child and she decides to get an abortion after 6 months? Once again it is her choice nothing he can do about it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4011 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why isn't this in the Political section where it belongs?

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
That was not what was in question here. The question was can the Federal Government take that power away from States and the People and that answer is No. It had little to do with Abortion.

I didn't ask the government for anything. I just stated I was pro-choice and all my responses were to Mike and stemmed from his comment below. I was pointing out that there are reasons other than birth control to have one.

quote:
As far as abortion goes, I've always been against it, and now that I've seen 3 month old babies sucking their thumbs, playing, and dancing in the womb on HD video. I feel horror and anger knowing what has been done with millions.

Satanic to the core EVIL. Anyone who could follow through with abortion after seeing those video's is a sick, sick individual with no soul.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
That was not what was in question here. The question was can the Federal Government take that power away from States and the People and that answer is No. It had little to do with Abortion.

I didn't ask the government for anything. I just stated I was pro-choice and all my responses were to Mike and stemmed from his comment below. I was pointing out that there are reasons other than birth control to have one.

quote:
As far as abortion goes, I've always been against it, and now that I've seen 3 month old babies sucking their thumbs, playing, and dancing in the womb on HD video. I feel horror and anger knowing what has been done with millions.

Satanic to the core EVIL. Anyone who could follow through with abortion after seeing those video's is a sick, sick individual with no soul.

You haven't seen the HD video's yet, you don't wanna know.

It's been proven you can't give these people an inch, now they wanna kill babies after they're born full term, to harvest the babies organs.

I've seen the undercover hidden camera video's, where the Planned Parenthood authorities brag about how lucrative it is, selling baby organs.

There's a lot more to this than you know. Like pretty much everything else, you don't wanna know.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Sorry but you are wrong again. I have known about this stuff since I was a little boy. My parents were pro-lifers and very religious. They taught about this stuff and protested abortion clinics from as far back I remember. I've seen aborted babies pulled from dumpsters back in the day. All of this is not new to me nor has any of it changed my mind or how I feel about it.

I think stem cell research is a necessary evil to save lives. If they can do something with the fetus besides throwing it away, so be it.

Not everyone is having late term / 3rd trimester. (which should only be done when medically necessary in my opinion.)

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry but you are wrong again. I have known about this stuff since I was a little boy. My parents were pro-lifers and very religious. They taught about this stuff and protested abortion clinics from as far back I remember. I've seen aborted babies pulled from dumpsters back in the day. All of this is not new to me nor has any of it changed my mind or how I feel about it.

I think stem cell research is a necessary evil to save lives. If they can do something with the fetus besides throwing it away, so be it.

Not everyone is having late term / 3rd trimester. (which should only be done when medically necessary in my opinion.)

So you've religiously supported abortion all your life. Despite seeing baby limbs pulled from the dumpsters, surrounding abortion clinics.

Wow

IMHO any society which refuses to protect its children, is a dog shyt society, which deserves any catastrophe that comes its way..

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

So you've religiously supported abortion all your life. Despite seeing baby limbs pulled from the dumpsters, surrounding abortion clinics.

Wow

IMHO any society which refuses to protect its children, is a dog shyt society, which deserves any catastrophe that comes its way..

I don't believe in religion or support anything. Your god, my god, his god. Too many wars have been fought over religion and no one really wins in the end.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Any society not outraged by infants slaughtered by the millions, pulled into pieces during abortions, and dismembered bodies chucked in dumpsters surrounding abortion clinics, is a dog shyt society.

In a perfect world that would be the definition of dog shyt society.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Wow

I don't believe in religion or support anything. Your god, my god, his god. Too many wars have been fought over religion and no one really wins in the end.

You support abortion religiously, with consistent and conscientious regularity.

I stand up against abortion religiously.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Ah, I see where your going.

How about we issue conception licenses. You have to prove you are mentally and financially able to support a child before bringing one into this world. Far too many kids are being born into dead end lives with no chance to succeed. Crack head moms living off the government getting extra money for each kid they have. It is crazy.

But anyway, back to your question in the original post. I feel the tide is turning in this country and the left will stop at nothing to pass their agendas regardless of any supreme court rulings. If they want it, they will find a way to cheat/steal/lobby to get it. Look how the railroaded Trump out of office for threatening their way of life. We need term limits and to question how elected officials and civil servants became millionaires while serving the people.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
I second what Curly said and for the record I would vote for DeSantis, not Trump and CERTAINLY not Biden.

My concern is DeSantis winning the republican nomination and Trump running as an independent and splitting the vote letting another dem win.

Republicans should be in good shape as long as they don’t screw it up!

Posts: 714 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
Why isn't this in the Political section where it belongs?

X2

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
There's little to no moderation on this site & SL doesn't even enforce his own rules. So, why does it matter it's not in the political section. I agree that's where it's supposed to be. Go back to the 1st sentence & address it with SL.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Would you think a third world civilization has more drag racing, or a first world civilization?

Ripping babies limb by limb and throwing the body parts in the dumpsters surrounding abortion clinics, is the stuff third world civilizations are built on.

You're damn right this has to do with drag racing.

If you hadn't noticed it's going to shyt, along with everything else.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ah, I see where your going.

How about we issue conception licenses. You have to prove you are mentally and financially able to support a child before bringing one into this world. Far too many kids are being born into dead end lives with no chance to succeed. Crack head moms living off the government getting extra money for each kid they have. It is crazy.

But anyway, back to your question in the original post. I feel the tide is turning in this country and the left will stop at nothing to pass their agendas regardless of any supreme court rulings. If they want it, they will find a way to cheat/steal/lobby to get it. Look how the railroaded Trump out of office for threatening their way of life. We need term limits and to question how elected officials and civil servants became millionaires while serving the people.

Crack head moms have an excuse if siding with Hillary, they're high on crack.

What's your excuse Tom?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I can’t help but think that Dr Martin Luther King is turning over in his grave knowing how the left is treating black men like Hershel Walker and Clearance Thomas. And how the the left is enabling and even promoting abortions of to a great extent, black children. Strange days indeed

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tom, you are right on this. I have never said to outlaw Abortion but to me when you have morning after pills there is no reason for late term or even second term abortions. (My opinion)

With the exception of very rare medical condition that may kill the mother or the baby is in bad shape and would not make it.

I also agree the stem cell research is very important and could help millions of people.

My thinking here is this whole deal and debate is 100% on the Democrats. Probably most of the people may not like abortion but can accept it. The other 2% crazy Pro Lifers can not run and dictate what other 98% do even though in America the vocal minority seem to run the show. My guess is most Americans do not want it completely outlawed.

But the Democrats started pushing for Full Term Partial Birth "Abortions" on demand and most of us agree that is not an "Abortion" but murder. It the far left Crazies that forced this issue and it is not over, they are still Nucking Futs.

Most of us do not want Big Government involved in our decision to have children or an Abortion but the Democrats have asked for it and are pushing for it so it is not over. They have made it an issue and made it worse for themselves.

All this Supreme Court Decision does and rightfully so is send it back to States to determine it. So the debate on Abortion itself is far from over. The Supreme Court decision did not say a single word about if a woman can have an abortion or not it only said it is not under FEDERAL authority.

If I was in complete control like Dictator Biden I would say to make Birth control free and available to everyone. Also make morning after pill low cost and available. While I would not outlaw Abortions I would make it extremely difficult and expensive after first trimester unless medical reasons. Our Government pays the lions share of Abortion costs and I do not think that we the people should be paying for it. If that procedure costs $3,000 then they should have to pay that for any elective surgery. I should not have to pay for her elective surgery any more than a boob job or sex change.

MY BODY MY CHOICE, then do not expect me to pay for your body and your choice. I do not care who you are when you want to kill a full term baby that is not right.

One final point the Democrats were saying it is not a "Baby" it is a Fetus or clump of cells because it can not survive on its own outside the mothers body. Well if you are going to use that as the standard can you kill your 3 or 4 year old child? a 2 year old can not feed themselves, work, pay for shelter etc and survive on their own. So is a 2 or 3 year old a fetus or clump of cells? And by that standard where does it go from clump of cells to a child? 10 years old or more?

If you are talking crazy stupid where does it stop? That is what we are having to deal with the Crazy extreme left.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4011 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
On the bright side there is no need for any of us to worry about this or argue any more. Yesterday the Biden Administration announced that Biden has put Kamala in charge of fixing the Abortion issue.

She will "FIX" it like she did when she was over the Border Crisis they created and like she handled the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Just think where we would be if she had not stepped up to the plate and handled it?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"