Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA.TV @Orlando
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anybody watching?

It always amazes me how the Motor Mania events of all of the bracket races can be so good compared to this.
At least it is free,but sometimes free pizza can be so bad that I don't even want a slice.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
agree'd free is free but I hope it gets better if you pay for it?

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
I always wonder why Motor Mania isn't hired to do these events. They are so good, so professional, yet get ignored by an association that could really benefit from using them.

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
I kind of understand why NHRA wants to have full control but they have to improve. I watched for a while today and every time they switched to the second camera he sound went away. Then you didn’t know who won until they started the next pair.
I’m hoping it will improve but I sure miss DragracerTV already

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Maybe, instead of just saying your comment here, why don't you text the Division 2 director or someone at NHRA TV and note the concern. I noticed yesterday that the timing screen changed from the Compulink announce to the NHRA version, so someone appears to be working on the fly to make modifications.

Posts: 81 | Location: Sacramento CA | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Warren Evans did a great job with D3 TV and then Dragracertv but NHRA decided to take it over, after watching this weekend I wish Warren was still doing it.

Posts: 120 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post