Find
Notify
Tools

Summit Wins Again
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
We will be going back to handling this ourselves next season unless something changes quickly.

quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
quote:
Originally posted by Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software:
NHRA has made it difficult to have them administer our contingency program.

Crew Chief Pro paid contingency for fifteen years outside of NHRA's control. This year they finally convinced me to give them a try. They said the enormous costs they usually tried to get from the companies would be waived, so I said, "Great, let's give it a try."

So, Crew Chief Pro pays contingency through NHRA this year. Only problem, we can't see who claimed it unless they contact us directly. NHRA sends out a claim form, but you have to log into their site in order to see it. Problem is, they haven't given us a login for that site, even though they tell me every week they will have it handled...

I just want someone at NHRA to live up to their promises. Now they want a bunch of money for division races after telling me the costs were minimal at the start of the season. This is why companies get out of contingency, it is too confusing and really doesn't do much for us.

Years ago when I ran a Rons FI Toilet, he paid contingency outside of NHRA. All you had to do was send them a picture in the winners circle and they sent you the check.

Don, it seems to me you would be better off going back to what you once did that worked, even if it added more time to your program. Better customer service at least..

Dave

DC 1: I do appreciate your customer service as you have helped me more than once when I had issues at the track. My issues..Not Crew Chiefs.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1382 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Comp Cams is third, but I should note that they emailed me and stated that NHRA just sent them the info from a race held in August and apologized for being late getting out their check! They definitely get points for that email.

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post