DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    IHRA Chassis Date @ Albuquerque Dragway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IHRA Chassis Date @ Albuquerque Dragway
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted
I will be at Albuquerque Dragway
Albuquerque, NM on 22 April 2023 doing IHRA Chassis Certs.
I need to correct some of the info on their web site. I will let Robert know the correct information.

Sportsman stickers 7.50 and slower are 135.00 and good for 3 years, Pro stickers 7.49 and quicker are 185.00 and good for 1 year. This is a change from the past.

I do not require an appointment and I will stay until everyone who needs/want a certification is taken care of if I know it. Let the track know.
Any questions you can PM me here or get my email from the IHRA web site (competition-chassis certification link).

Thanks
Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
TTT

A reminder for anyone needing a cert in the area.

Thanks
Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post