DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hi Performance Towing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi Performance Towing
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Let's see your Hot Rod!?

Named it appropriately Nothing but Taillights. Big Grin

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I broke the engine in my 2011 Ram 1500 just South of Columbus coming home (500 miles) from the Summer Fling. Couldn’t find what I wanted on the lot and ordered this 2022 Sept 1st. 55 days later it was delivered. Unheard of. Many on the 5th Gen forum that ordered new Rams in June, July and August still waiting for their truck to be built.

Just ran it across the CAT scales last week and heading for Piedmont next Tuesday.

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NICE!!

What did she weigh??

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
Well weathered but all paid for. Runs in the Left Lane Uphill.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
NICE!!What did she weigh??

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlueTruck:
Well weathered but all paid for. Runs in the Left Lane Uphill.

LIKE! Killer Hot Rod rig right there.