DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NCAA Football Playoffs - 2023
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCAA Football Playoffs - 2023
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama make the field.

Wow!

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Seems like FSU got screwed by the process, but I also don’t think they could hang with any of the teams that are in.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3157 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Long time Alabama fan here but Florida State got screwed.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5307 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well Alabama did beat #1 Georgia! Politics it seems!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
It is all what makes clicks, TV ratings, and cash flow.

Just a few more years and College sports is going to implode..

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
12 team playoff next year, can’t come soon enough.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5307 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
People saying FSU can't hang with an Alabama team have a pretty short memory. It took a last second hail mary on fourth and a mile for Bama to beat a very mediocre 6-6 Auburn. That argument to me is completely invalid. Not to mention Bama also lost to Texas while FSU failed to lose a game.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 211 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
The folks in charge apparently didn't think that putting FS in the mix with a backup QB would be good for the ratings either. If you are going to the dance you better be able to score. No wait, what?

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post