DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Torrance missing Pomona.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Torrance missing Pomona.....
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Makes me wonder if there was a one race suspension and the fine for his ***** slap.....Just doesn't make sense to miss Pomona 2 weeks and a couple of hundred miles from Pheonix...

Just wondering out loud.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I think they had put out a statement for what it was worth. It mentioned the NHRA process with the incident, and said that they wanted to make sure they were clear with NHRA about where everyone was with the issue before starting the season. Maybe it was a statement on their part...a protest of sorts? It seems to be behind everyone, which is what should happen at this point.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
https://bangshift.com/bangshif...o-return-at-phoenix/

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

So his absence was related to his swipe at Ferre...just self imposed, not an NHRA penalty...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
funniest part is midget anger management classes were being required

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I didn't miss him! I lost all respect for him after he cried like a b!#@# when Brittany won the championship. He is a disrespectful whiny rich kid,sore loser. I root for whoever is the other lane.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post