Tools

Bidenflation
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
Gezz its funny my wife and I go out to eat about twice a week and have seen a small increase in pricing but when hasent that happened you folks just like cryin in your beer -GET OVER IT- its how its allways been gas used to be .35 cents a gallon for premeum-now ya cant even buy it-oh well like Goob says the cost of living is up but remains popular-lol dosent do any good to whine about what ya cant control

But this can be controlled. The current administration declared war on fossil fuels before they were put in office. They have done everything they said and are causing the prices to skyrocket.

Diesel fuel should not be $4-5 a gallon. This trickles down to every restaurant, store and shop owner since they have to pay more to get their products and supplies.

Again, this is not normal inflation by any means, so we are justified in whining and complaining, lol.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tom how many Cardins does MD have in DC as of now. Pretty Blue state you live in.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
442Olds....NRP/SMP, the Bader's have been losing money on the $1 lb of ice cream for years. And have been talking about raising those prices for a while, but havent. And.....a pint of ice cream is 16 oz. 16 oz is still a lb. Now, no more scooping, just pass out the asked for flavor (it now has a lid) and go. Should cut down on the wait time in the lines.

Posts: 1 | Location: Monroeville Ohio | Registered: April 02, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
Gezz its funny my wife and I go out to eat about twice a week and have seen a small increase in pricing but when hasent that happened you folks just like cryin in your beer -GET OVER IT- its how its allways been gas used to be .35 cents a gallon for premeum-now ya cant even buy it-oh well like Goob says the cost of living is up but remains popular-lol dosent do any good to whine about what ya cant control

Must be special where you live. Everywhere else resturant prices have gone up considerably. 25% as a norm. Maybe a lib thinks that's the price we need to pay for all the great stuff that came along with it. Wait......were's the great stuff?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
I rest my case from my first post.
Things ARE GREAT.
Just ask them.
At least we can all hold hands, sing KOOMBAYA on our nature walk.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
It is going to get much worse. Biden started war in Ukraine by showing weakness and telling Putin he would not do anything if there was a minor incursion in Ukraine. Putin invades and we are over 150 BILLION so far and some reports are saying we have spent 300 BILLION in supporting Ukraine. Now we find out we are giving Egypt 1.3 BILLION a year and they are giving missiles to Russia for the war. We through Biden are funding both sides of the War and the Biden Crime family is making money off of it from a war he started.

Now they are saying rebuilding Ukraine (assuming war stopped today) would cost over 450 BILLION and America is expected to pay for most of it.

Nancy Pelosi went to Ukraine with a bunch of leading Democrats. As soon as they got back they announced Billions of dollars more aid to Ukraine. We know that millions of that money is funneled back to Pelosi and the Democrats as kickbacks. We are finding that is how it works and the American people are paying for it all.

Biden said "Illegal Immigration is down 93% over the previous administration under my policies." It has gotten much worse and most Americans are too stupid to know what Biden has done. He now lets them in and does not call them Illegal Immigrants. He calls them Asylum Seekers and Refugees. Then he can give the free phones, housing, food, healthcare and fast track them to Democrat voters. All on your dime.

Biden has said and is fighting to raise taxes on all rich people and large businesses. He said they should pay their fair share. When you tax a business or raise rent, or increase cost in any way that has to be passed on to customers. You and I. Nothing is free the money comes from somewhere and once again it is us.

They said on the news a few days ago that there is STILL 175 AMERICANS stuck in Afghanistan from Biden's botched pull out. And Biden wants to blame that on Trump! There is no excuse to leave Americans behind in a war. That is all on Biden.

And Biden has said many times that he is going to make fossil fueled cars a thing of the past. He wants 50% of all cars by 2027 to be electric and 100% by 2032. What do you think that does to racing? Or even cross country travel? Or your budget? It will not be a "TAX" but you will pay for it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4011 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Funny thing
1 pint for $1 EQUALS what price was in grocery store at the time. Most ice cream was $3 to $4 for 3 pints since been a while since it was actually half gallon. Everyone thought a great deal and for a racetrack it was.

Now that ice cream runs closer to $6 for same 3 pints it only make since they had to go up too.

Thank 2020 shamlection and all of those who helped steal the Presidency so we could have a retard for president.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post