DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    looking for help for Bryan Downings SIL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for help for Bryan Downings SIL
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Who on here Knows Bryan Downing or any of the Downing family. Who knows of his car accident 18 months ago that left him in a wheel chair.
He wants out of that thing, he is working hard but needs newer and better equipment at the community collage gym he uses.

His sister in law Tricia is married to Keith.
She is a Body fitness builder and has entered a computions for a cash grand prize of 20,000. dollars which she will give to the place that Bryan and many others are doing PT at, this place is in need of new equipment, its not a for profit location Tricia is there many days per week helping Bryan and many others. WE Need you vote to get her back into #1 first place, she only has 3 more days. I've attach the link, It will not cost you any money only about 30 sec of your time, and please check out her FB or Bryans or my page for more info.
Who am I, Denise Yancer

THE BEST TEAMS are made up of nobodies, who love everybody & serve anybody & don’t care about becoming a somebody!

Come on TEAM we can get me to 1st place. Just 2 more days to get to the FINAL round. It’s almost over... Thank YOU for all your hard work. ♥️ POSITIVE VIBES

https://mshealthandfitness.com...oaQNo4Hjwe2vevSqq164

PLEASE VOTE, IT COSTS NOTHING, JUST 30 SEC. PLEASE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Denise700Y,

Denise Yancer

Posts: 44 | Location: CHANDLER, AZ | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No link, Denise.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Here's the link

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1381 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark

Denise Yancer

Posts: 44 | Location: CHANDLER, AZ | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
OK Racers, I know you all can take a little time to help Bryan Downing. How many times at the track if you needed help, there was a Downing to help. Again, NO cost, NO money, Just your 30 sec of time to click the link Mark Yeager shared, Sorry I though it was on my first post, Please Vote we only have 25 more hours to get her back in 1st. Dont let us down. Please vote and get all your racing friends to vote,

https://mshealthandfitness.com...oaQNo4Hjwe2vevSqq164

Denise Yancer

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just saw that over 400 of you read or looked at my post, Come on 400 more vote would so help and if you can get just 2 friend it would push her over the top PLEASE........

Denise Yancer

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 57 Vette
posted Hide Post
Done!

IHRA ACDELCO Canadian Nationals
Top/et Iron man Champion Wink
Don Davis 57 Corvette Super Gas roadster Cool
SDPC 582 Head Hunter on Alcohol Eek

Posts: 268 | Location: Toronto Ont/Surprise AZ | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
57 Vette
Thank you

Denise Yancer

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ok Racers, She is back in 1st, Please help keep her there and help get the prize $$ for the PT Gym that Brayan Downing is doing his PT at.

You have no Clue how much this means to them or me. Thank you

Denise Yancer