DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
This is too good to let it slide down the sheet!!!!!

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is too good to let it slide down the sheet!!!!!

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Homeland Security Seeks Thousands Of Pairs Of Underwear For Detained Immigrants
June 24, 2014 10:05 AM

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I recently asked my neighbors' young daughter what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said that she wanted to be the President of the United States. Her parents, both liberal Democrats, were standing nearby, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"
She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride. "Wow...what a worthy goal," I told her. "But you don't have to wait until you're the President to do that. You can come over to my house to mow the lawn, pull weeds, trim my hedges, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"
I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party!"

Her parents still aren't speaking to me.

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I know, send the 2 DUPED BOOB [B]IDIOTS on here to the border to change the diapers of the Illegal children coming across...they'd be good at it since they too are full of shyt! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now they've found evidence that Lois Lerner targeted GOP senator Grassley!! What, these DUMB ASSes target people or groups purposely and they don't think they'll get caught?? Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
THE duped boobs SAVIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Grandma:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

After Hobby Lobby ruling, Democrats move to amend RFRA
Liberal groups and congressional Democrats are moving forward with plans to reform the Religious Freedom Restoration Act in the wake of the Supreme Court's ruling Monday in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby.

Originally passed in 1993 with overwhelming bipartisan support, the law — on which the case was decided — forbids government from imposing significant burdens on a person’s religious convictions, unless that burden is in furtherance of a compelling government interest and pursued by the least restrictive means possible.

Some Democratic lawmakers who supported the bill in 1993 issued statements Monday condemning the Supreme Court's interpretation. Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said the RFRA “was not intended to extend the same protection to for-profit corporations, whose very purpose is to profit from the open market,” and called the decision “dead wrong.”
Democrats move to amend RFRA

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said the RFRA “was not intended to extend the same protection to for-profit corporations, whose very purpose is to profit from the open market,”

Funny how corporations can be people when it comes to campaign contributions but not when they cross party platform. Imagine that, politician hypocrites.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
FLEEBAGGER "school bus" nagin, the mayor that let the school buses get flooded rather then use them to haul people out of New Orleans during Katrina, goes to the "big house" for ten (10) years!!!!!
Will he share a cell with "cold cash" jefferson, another Bayou State FLEEBAGGER?????
Now if we could see the ditz Governor that fiddled while Katrina raged, while President Bush got the blame, in cuffs the circle would be complete!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Reid:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Tuesday asserted the southern border is secure despite the massive surge of illegal minors from Central America that has overwhelmed federal agencies.

“The border is secure,” he told reporters after the Senate Democrats’ weekly policy lunch. “[Sen.] Martin Heinrich [(D-N.M.)] talked to the caucus today. He’s a border state senator. He said he can say without any equivocation the border is secure.”
Reid said lawmakers need to worry less about border security and focus instead on President Obama’s $3.7 billion request to help process the tens of thousands of children from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador who have been apprehended on the border.

Southern border is secure

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
THE duped boobs SAVIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Grandma:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post