Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
It seems like even some life long Democrats can't stomach just how corrupt of a career this woman has had. I don't care who they ran against her.....I could never bring myself to vote for a person with that kind of record. Even if I overlooked the complete lack of leadership skills, and the holier than thou attitude she throws everywhere. I couldn't ignore the complete absence of integrity. That is what really defines a person overall, and hers really makes her pond scum. Are other candidates perfect? Nobody is perfect. But I have never experienced the likes of this woman.

Now I am sure someone is going to come along in a whiny voice and say "But Trump had a business deal go bad", or "he said something mean about someone", or "he bought a tie that was made by non-union Chinese". Ok. Trump isn't perfect. And he may have hurt someone's feelings. Boo hoo. Eyes And if you are around long enough and have done enough things, you are going to upset somebody's apple cart sometime. But we really aren't talking about corruption here. I don't know how you could call what Hillary has done as anything but corruption.

not worthy Double Thumbs up

I'd have a real hard time deciding between her and al not so Sharpton if that was the only choice..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd have a real hard time deciding between her and al not so Sharpton if that was the only choice..

Oh man that is painful to think about.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I'd rather have Sharpton, or even Jesse.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Well either would be equal to the lying *****..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Vote for Trump. Our ONLY chance this time around.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but this stuff is just too good to pass up.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now I heard she has type 2 "liabetes!" Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Now I heard she has type 2 "liabetes!" Rolling

I like that.
Seems like the woman is reluctant to go to the doctor like she should because she doesn't want to admit anything about her health. Not wise.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems like the woman is reluctant to go to the doctor...

Oh, don't be fooled, she has a full staff of medical professionals to include doctors that provide her meds. They don't want any outside interference that could release accurate information instead of prepared propaganda... you know like pneumonia.
You can believe as much of the printed word in the link below as you chose, but the .gif's are telling (scroll down).

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/09...?utm_source=facebook

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good read!. CV thanks for posting

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. The ***** is sick.

Perhaps God is stepping in.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post