Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
And, who is the governor of Virginia? Could he be a Democrat?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Top 20 Lies in Hillary’s ‘Alt-Right’ Speech
Blue State Blues: Fact-Check

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Clinton calendars won't be released until after election
US:

GOP calls on Clinton to have full State Dept schedule released
Trump

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
If bytch has nothing to hide then why is it that State department will not release documents till after election?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
It is a cover up of major proportions. Our country is being stolen and sold to the highest bidder.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
*******Our country is being stolen and sold to the highest bidder.

That statement you made is one of very few, I will admit I agree with... Double Thumbs up

Dan

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Makers of App Used to Destroy Clinton Emails
Boast About Hindering FBI Investigation

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Video of America's biggest crook.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ilpage&v=a-xjiXfJ58Q

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Hillary Clinton’s campaign is working the refs hard when it comes to reports about her health.

While Clinton responded to a fit of coughing this week with humor, saying she was “allergic” to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, her aides and surrogates played the role of bad cop.

Clinton campaign warns media to tread carefully

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Pity the fool that thinks they care about the problems they propagate.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
They should have known that the house nigger Obama wasn't going to do squat for the field niggers.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It seems like even some life long Democrats can't stomach just how corrupt of a career this woman has had. I don't care who they ran against her.....I could never bring myself to vote for a person with that kind of record. Even if I overlooked the complete lack of leadership skills, and the holier than thou attitude she throws everywhere. I couldn't ignore the complete absence of integrity. That is what really defines a person overall, and hers really makes her pond scum. Are other candidates perfect? Nobody is perfect. But I have never experienced the likes of this woman.

Now I am sure someone is going to come along in a whiny voice and say "But Trump had a business deal go bad", or "he said something mean about someone", or "he bought a tie that was made by non-union Chinese". Ok. Trump isn't perfect. And he may have hurt someone's feelings. Boo hoo. Eyes And if you are around long enough and have done enough things, you are going to upset somebody's apple cart sometime. But we really aren't talking about corruption here. I don't know how you could call what Hillary has done as anything but corruption.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post