Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stephanopoulos did a find job in his interview

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, glad he was able to "FIND" a job. Good thing you are the copy and paste queen because you sure cant spell. Idiot, its fine.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
If anybody needs to be bytch slapped its the DRR troll Mr Cut and paste Queenie!!

That would be Grandma, but we all know you are not man enough to slap either 1 of us.

I didn't mention Grandma once you fawking troll! Why, do you need Grandma to fight your battles for you pusswad???

You have to be the DUMBEST MUTHAFAWKER on here to not realize GMA cuts and pastes 99.9% of all his postings to the extent of English starting a topic about GMA and ruining the politics section.

Why are you so fawking stupid? I'd bet your mommy dropped your ass when you were hatched.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You have to be the DUMBEST MUTHAFAWKER on here to not realize GMA cuts and pastes 99.9% of all his postings to the extent of English starting a topic about GMA and ruining the politics section.

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, IDIOT, your way ahead of all of us.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Where you been English?

Good to see you posting and following me around.
My followers are loyal to me..........

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey DUMBA$$, I know Grandma cuts and pastes her posts and I enjoy them! But NOT ONCE did I say anything against Grandma.....TROLL!!!! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
181 Clinton Foundation donors who lobbied Hillary's State Department

The size and scope of the symbiotic relationship between the Clintons and their donors is striking. At least 181 companies, individuals, and foreign governments that have given to the Clinton Foundation also lobbied the State Department when Hillary Clinton ran the place, according to a Vox analysis of foundation records and federal lobbying disclosures.

http://www.vox.com/2015/4/28/8...ndation-donors-State

This just gets better and better.

Bob, isn't Vox a liberal publication?

You're so sure about Hillary being "the next President of the United States", why not double up on that bet?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey DUMBA$$, I know Grandma cuts and pastes her posts and I enjoy them! But NOT ONCE did I say anything against Grandma.....TROLL!!!! Banging Head

You are so fawking stupid that you don't know shiott.

GMA is a man........ azzwipe.

I can't believe you are the only fool who didn't know.
That shows how dumb you are.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:

The size and scope of the symbiotic relationship between the Clintons and their donors is striking. At least 181 companies, individuals, and foreign governments that have given to the Clinton Foundation also lobbied the State Department when Hillary Clinton ran the place, according to a Vox analysis of foundation records and federal lobbying disclosures.

You're so sure about Hillary being "the next President of the United States", why not double up on that bet?

All legal donations as stated in your link.

So what's your point?

Maybe you can answer or provide a Republican candidate who has never taken donations.
I will wait for an answer. Rolling

LMAO........... Would you donate your money on a losing candidate?

Look at the list you provided as donating to the Clintons.

Bill Gates, now there is a man who doesn't bet on losers.

If you think Hillary will lose the next Presidential election, what do you want to bet?????

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Obviously Bill Gates made some bad bets last November 4th!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obviously Bill Gates made some bad bets last November 4th!! Rolling Rolling

This is a Hillary topic diesel breath.

What did Hillary do last Nov. 4th that involved Bill Gates?

I think diesel fumes scrambled your 2 pea sized brain cells.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You are so fawking stupid that you don't know shiott.

GMA is a man........ azzwipe.

I can't believe you are the only fool who didn't know.
That shows how dumb you are.

Did you miss this post dykhead???????????

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
RETARD claims he has "followers"??????????????????

Let me describe a "follower"!
It is a RETARD that digs into a persons personal information posting their address, phone number and wife's name, plus whatever else they can scrounge up!
Then the "follower" confesses to trespassing on one's property for no rhyme or reason!
I live in these boobs and RETARDS heads 24/7 RENT FREE!!!!!
The sole reason I know anything about the RETARDS cesspool property is his neighbor PM'd me with pictures begging me for a donation to buy blinders so he could avoid accidentally seeing the slum next door, nose plugs to help with the stench and lime that he wanted to spread around the over flowing cesspool while the RETARD was at the welfare office and visiting his parole officer!!!!!

Busted Rolling not worthy Laughing bow
If there was any following to do...I wish he would follow the other retards like Drag Boy and the Big Wheel dealer from Snohio off of this website!! No No No No

Jerry Mock

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:

All legal donations as stated in your link.

So what's your point?

"but it is scandalous."

Hillary Clinton details how she went to bat for GE in Algeria, a country that donated $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation in violation of the charity's agreement with the Obama administration to place restrictions on contributions from foreign governments.

"When the government decided to solicit foreign bids to build power plants and modernize its energy sector, I saw an opportunity for advancing prosperity in Algeria and seizing an opportunity for American business. General Electric was competing for the more than $2.5 billion contract," she wrote. Clinton personally lobbied President Abdelaziz Bouteflika to bless the GE contract.

Likewise, Coca-Cola has given between $5 million and $10 million to the foundation. The company announced an investment of $200 million in Burma after Hillary Clinton worked to lift sanctions on that country. Even unions that blame Bill Clinton's NAFTA deal for killing American jobs, including the AFL-CIO, pop up on the crosstab of companies that donate to the foundation and lobbied Hillary's State Department. Coke, of course, was one of the biggest beneficiaries of NAFTA, which opened up Mexico, the country with the highest per-capita Coca-Cola consumption in the world.

Candidates for office should seek to set the bar for their own conduct higher than the level required by current law. More important, at a time when the American public has rightly lost confidence that politicians serve the public first, foremost, and exclusively, Hillary Clinton has fallen short of that standard.

I just don't get why you of all people would back someone who promotes outsourcing of jobs.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good to see you posting and following me around.
My followers are loyal to me.........

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, cant believe how stupid you are. How about your address so I can make my travel plans?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
RETARD claims he has "followers"??????????????????

Let me describe a "follower"!
It is a RETARD that digs into a persons personal information posting their address, phone number and wife's name, plus whatever else they can scrounge up!
Then the "follower" confesses to trespassing on one's property for no rhyme or reason!
I live in these boobs and RETARDS heads 24/7 RENT FREE!!!!!
The sole reason I know anything about the RETARDS cesspool property is his neighbor PM'd me with pictures begging me for a donation to buy blinders so he could avoid accidentally seeing the slum next door, nose plugs to help with the stench and lime that he wanted to spread around the over flowing cesspool while the RETARD was at the welfare office and visiting his parole officer!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What's to follow? I heard you can smell his BULL SHYT a mile away!! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
http://rightwingnews.com/democ...0-foreign-donations/

Only somebody like Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, would support this nut case.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
As Clinton Cash Collapses A Defeated Fox News Gets Seriously Desperate

Transcript via Fox News Sunday:

fox news sunday clinton cash

Fox News is desperately trying to create a new Congressional investigation of Hillary Clinton even as Clinton Cash crumbles before their eyes.

Fox News Sunday’s interview of Clinton Cash author Peter Schweizer, revealed their true agenda.
Transcript via Fox News Sunday:

WALLACE: There’s no indication that Hillary Clinton or Bill Clinton took direct action. I mean, it’s a coincidence or some could say it’s more than that, but you don’t have the direct action.

SCHWEIZER: Well, I think they discovered the direct action in those cases once law enforcement began the investigation. And that’s my point. My point, as I think you pointed out and I state clearly in the book — I don’t have subpoena power. I’m an author. I’m looking at pattern of behavior, and patterns of conduct of funds, and I’m saying this warrants further investigation.

It is obvious that the calls for investigation are part of a scheme to try to turn The Clinton Foundation into the issue that takes down Hillary Clinton. The New York Times and Washington Post foolishly gave the Clinton Cash book mainstream credibility, and now Fox News is calling on Republicans in Congress to investigate The Clinton Foundation.

Wallace’s interview of Schweizer exposed the political agenda behind Fox News. There was no pretense or facade of journalism. The Wallace interview was a shameless hype vehicle designed to press for another Congressional investigation of Hillary Clinton.

The wheels have come off of Clinton Cash, but that isn’t stopping Fox News from trying to do their part to get a Republican elected to be the next president.

Clinton Cash should look familiar because Republicans used the same tactics to try to get America interested in the Benghazi emails, but just like Benghazi, Clinton Cash is a scam.

Spreading more lies just like the retarded CLOWNS in these topics.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Experts question Clinton Foundation's true charitable spending

The charity run by the Clintons has raised $2 billion since it was founded in 2001 -- $144.3 million in 2013 alone -- but only a small fraction of the take went to its “life-saving work,” according to analysts who monitor non-profits.

The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation claims 88 percent of the money it raises goes to actual charity work, but experts who have looked at the books put the number at about 10 percent. The rest, they say, goes mostly to salaries, benefits, travel and fund-raising.
'Out-of-control family affair':

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post