DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Republicans are a joke......
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republicans are a joke......
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
The moderators should be asking the clowns about their plans with Social Security and Medicare.

Not one question was asked in all the debates........

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The moderators should be asking the clowns about their plans with Social Security and Medicare

Troll, you mean the 2 thing the democrats robbed?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME...Not to worry the #1 retard makes my mortgage payment and covers my Medicare too.... Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
How can you 2 be so fawking stupid?

English, you must have driven a truck too before you became a parts chaser??????

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbc...51f08c8a&oe=575DF050

Looks like somebody in the background knows you English.

A real tough guy......... LMAO

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just keep working troll and I'll just keep collecting!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

This is just too funny.....

LMAO

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

JM, Troll just finds himself so funny.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

JM, Troll just finds himself so funny.

I agree...I've seen his picture!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

LMAO

LMAOAICGU......... You even look like a PUSSWAD....................

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll, the leader of the "Nut Sack Carriers Union".

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME No balls the DRR troll aka #1 retard aka DRR pusswad thinks posting pictures of us on DRR offends us!! Rolling Rolling
Obtw, nice picture and thanks for posting it Mr. Wad!!!!

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
The moderators should be asking the clowns about their plans with Social Security and Medicare

Troll, you mean the 2 thing the democrats robbed?

If you had a fawking brain, it was Ronnie that first robbed Social Security.

Why are you always trying to sukk my dyk???????

Busted

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
ME No balls the DRR troll aka #1 retard aka DRR pusswad thinks posting pictures of us on DRR offends us!! Rolling Rolling

Obtw, nice picture and thanks for posting it Mr. Wad!!!!

You're welcome........