Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
An "opinion" does not alter the words spoken. It doesn't need spin, his words speak for themselves, period. Not everything need desperation political bias. He was speaking about how to win, a subject he is infinitely qualified for. It's not an affront to one's messiah, it's how to win for our country when soldiers lives and the betterment of it's citizens are at stake.
Fact is I'm with O'boy on this one. Let the ragheads kill each other and we stay out of it all together.

Hello...............

He didn't say the words.

I agree with you on letting the ragheads kill themselves.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12283 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
An "opinion" does not alter the words spoken. It doesn't need spin, his words speak for themselves, period. Not everything need desperation political bias. He was speaking about how to win, a subject he is infinitely qualified for. It's not an affront to one's messiah, it's how to win for our country when soldiers lives and the betterment of it's citizens are at stake.
Fact is I'm with O'boy on this one. Let the ragheads kill each other and we stay out of it all together.

Hello...............

He didn't say the words.

I agree with you on letting the ragheads kill themselves.

We need to stay out of Israel's business too and quit giving them money.
They can take care of themselves.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh , but it's okay to give the Iranians billions of $$$$$$ for a worthless nuke deal ????????????? Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
It might be a lot of money to a broke down repoed truck driver who is about as ignorant as they come but it was from other nations as well, the U.S., the U.K., France, Russia, China) and Germany.

7 billion is a drop in the bucket to the hurt we put on them economically.

Do some research muck instead of getting your news from the National Enquirer and Faux....

You need to educate yourself and take a break from "bowling for dollars"........

You will feel much better to actually accomplish something in life instead of being a deadbeat living off the wifeys "Dog and Cat Wash"............................

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's what a community organizer does... cut them off financially and the turn around and reward them with BILLIONS of your $$$$$$! DUMBA$$!!!!!! Banging Head Banging Head
You must like paying taxes up the A$$ and see your community organizer giving it to our enemies!! Banging Head Banging Head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now the madmen running Iran are saying the "totus" regime is LYING about the agreement!!!!!

WHO WOULD EVER HAVE BELIEVED IT WOULD COME TO THE POINT WHERE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WILL BELIEVE A WHACK JOB IRANI JIHADIST BEFORE THEY WILL BELIEVE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?????????????????????????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest hammered George W. Bush the facts about his failed presidency after Bush arrogantly criticized President Obama’s foreign policy.

Transcript via The White House:

Q One other quick topic. Former President George W. Bush has been quoted as having made a wide array of remarks about President Obama and his handling of foreign policy in an ostensibly private setting. First, does this administration regard that with those comments to a group of 700 people, former President Bush has effectively violated his own pledge and claim that he does not publicly criticize his successor?

MR. EARNEST: Well, the fact that I think that in his mind he did not consider this to be a public setting, it was an off-the-record setting, I don’t think that was his intent.

At the same time, he didn’t renounce his ability or his right to share his views on a range of issues, including foreign policy. As a former President of the United States he is somebody who has spent a lot of time thinking about these issues, and he certainly is entitled to share those views in public or in private with whomever he likes. At the same time, I don’t think it’s a surprise — I don’t think it was a surprise to anybody in that room, and I don’t think it’s a surprise to anybody in this room that President Bush might have some differences with President Obama when it comes to foreign policy.

Q One of the things he is reported to have said, and I quote, is, “Just remember the guy who slit Danny Pearl’s throat is in Gitmo, and now they’re doing it on TV” — a reference to ISIS. And the apparent argument being that the current administration has allowed a group like ISIS to become the threat that it has, that it wasn’t a threat on the day George W. Bush left office. Your response?

MR. EARNEST: Well, I do think that we have made the case aggressively before, and I think it’s backed up by extensive evidence that there are links between al Qaeda in Iraq and ISIL. And the fact is al Qaeda was not in Iraq prior to President Bush’s decision to commit significant American military resources on the ground in that country. And that is a historical fact.

But again, the fact that President Bush has a different perspective and a different philosophy when it comes to foreign policy is just a well-known difference. In the minds of many people, it’s the principal reason that President Obama is sitting in the Oval Office right now.

Earnest was correct. George W. Bush’s failed foreign policy is one of the things that got President Obama elected. The other being the economy that George W. Bush pushed to the brink of depression.

It boggles the mind that Bush could make the argument that America was safer under his watch when he was in charge during the worst terrorist attack on domestic soil in the history of the country.

Democrats never say it out loud, but every time George W. Bush speaks, Hillary Clinton gets another step closer to being elected president. Besides having Bush’s brother as the Republican nominee, the best case scenario for Democrats would be a reappearance of George W. Bush.

The man who told America that catching Bin Laden was not something that he thought about wants you believe that the President, who did what he wouldn’t, is doing a bad job.

There would be no ISIS if Bush did not invade Iraq. George W. Bush destabilized an entire region of the world in order to fight a war of choice.

Without George W. Bush’s horrible foreign policy, President Obama might not be occupying the

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The Muslums have been killing each other for thousands of years so Not even your messiah is going to change the Middle East!!! Even if he is one of them!! Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Baltimore riots, an Olympic Gold medalist sex change in the headlines, collapsing economy, weakened national security, Islamic terrorists treated like house guests, energy costs skyrocketing out of control. Yep, Obama, you weren't lying about change.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12283 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The economy has now tanked so bad the "totus" regime can't even tell a BIG enough lie to make it look better!!!!!
Things picked after last November's elections for a short while but when the powers that be saw the rinos were a waste that was it!!!!!
How long will it be before "totus" is blaming President Bush and the Republicans for his 6 and 1/2 year fiasco with the economy?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nope, things are still on the upswing in la la land.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I just read where the GDP is a whopping 0.2%! Obama's plan to destroy America is working!!

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A couple of "totus's" compatriots tried to attack a mohammed cartoon event in TEXAS!!!!!
BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were promptly dispatched to meet with their promised virgins!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My bs from Moose face Obama.

http://rightwingnews.com/democ...ly-for-white-people/

L8R, Mike