DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
PLUS the 90,000 subscribers are gone forever!
Without a doubt they have all signed deals with other providers and they will be amazed at how much more is available everywhere other then dish!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Well Dave or Dikk as how I will call you by your name calling, I didn't expect any less from your comments. Didn't really expect you posting how you read far right news reporting web sites.

I have lost all expectations from you posting any facts after the flip you did regarding your entry into the service.

Thanks for serving our Country. That's all I have for you. Ice Cream

If I post opinion that's what I call it. If I post fact then I post my source.. If I make a statement then there it is..

As for my service.. Post the link, if you can't then you will have again failed..

As for thanking me for my service.. From you it means exactly what it is... Meaningless words.

Facts, and opinion, and a statement

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How much would you opine RETARD #1 has contributed to the fat cat ceo of the woundedwarriorproject?
My guesstimate would be EXACTLY $0.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is just a right wing extremist tag-a-long who never has anything to add to topics.
Its quite evident I occupy his 2 brain cells.

TNX, Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
(Reuters) - Fox News said on Tuesday it will defend itself against the actress Lindsay Lohan and her mother Dina, who are suing the network for defamation over a segment accusing the Lohans of doing cocaine.

"We removed the segment from our archives altogether last February and also apologized on-air," a Fox News spokeswoman said. "At that time, the Lohans did not make any demands for money, and we are surprised they are doing so now."

The comment was made by Michelle Fields on the Feb. 4, 2014, show hosted by Sean Hannity.

Thought I would post this for all you Hannity followers.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
- Fox News said on Tuesday it will defend itself against the actress Lindsay Lohan and her mother Dina, who are suing the network for defamation over a segment accusing the Lohans of doing cocaine.

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels, thats funny

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Why isn't "totus" suing Fox News? After all they've accused him of thousands of LIES!
OH WAIT, "totus" actually told all of those lies!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
(Reuters) - Fox News said on Tuesday it will defend itself against the actress Lindsay Lohan and her mother Dina, who are suing the network for defamation over a segment accusing the Lohans of doing cocaine.

"We removed the segment from our archives altogether last February and also apologized on-air," a Fox News spokeswoman said. "At that time, the Lohans did not make any demands for money, and we are surprised they are doing so now."

The comment was made by Michelle Fields on the Feb. 4, 2014, show hosted by Sean Hannity.

Thought I would post this for all you Hannity followers.

Washington Post, NBC News Falsely Defame Chris Kyle as Racist

In the media’s ongoing and hysterically desperate effort to defame Chris Kyle and “American Sniper,” the film about his life, a dishonest narrative is increasingly being built around Kyle’s repeated use of the word “savages.” Kyle described only terrorists as “savages.” The media is spreading the lie that he referred to Iraqis as “savages.

Debunked:

Bumper Sticker Removal Kit

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Fox News is "fair and balanced", nbc news is "our reporters and talking heads will lie and do anything else required to make themselves relevant and spread the leftist ideology"!!!!!
nbc is OK with the bald-faced lies their lead talking head has repeated OVER and OVER!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Fox News is "fair and balanced", nbc news is "our reporters and talking heads will lie and do anything else required to make themselves relevant and spread the leftist ideology"!!!!!
nbc is OK with the bald-faced lies their lead talking head has repeated OVER and OVER!!!!!

BK It seems that bald face lies are relevent even on DRR! Just ask Boob, Little Larry and the rest of the libertards that frequent these pages! Well maybe not, you couldn't tell if they were telling the truth about it or not! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's easy to tell if they're lying, either their lips are moving or they are punching keys!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It seems one of the lefties " dreamboats" is going to be hung on his own petard as the gabber from nbc is taking a "sebatical", QUESTION now is will the sebatical ever end??????????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Brian Williams ‘Strongly Considering’ Using Letterman Show to ‘Clear the Air’

According to an NBC News source who spoke with Howard Kurtz at Fox News, Brian Williams is seriously considering using a Thursday appearance on a late-night comedy show as the vehicle that will make all of his problems go away.

Before he was busted last week as a serial stolen valor liar, Kurtz reports that Williams was already scheduled for a Thursday night appearance on the “Late Show” with David Letterman. And now, “Williams is strongly considering keeping the appearance and using it as an opportunity to clear the air and address the lingering questions,” the source tells Kurtz. “But no final decision has been made.”

Because this is all one big fat joke to Williams and NBC News, right?

No Joke:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

BRIAN WILLIAMS OUT FOR 6 MONTHS

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Not much hand wringing of hands from the left-wing lame stream moron media about the murder of the three muslims in North Carolina, GUESS WHY???
The murderer is an avowed leftist so the media isn't going to castigate one of their own!!!!!
What would the reaction be if the guy was a RUSH listener?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I personally like the Geico commercials where the Pinocio puppet is rating everyone on performance and his nose keeps growing!! Rolling Rolling
You wouldn't think they're ditzing...naw couldn't be... Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post