DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
MY, MY, it's SO MUCH fun stirring the duped boob IMBECILES pot!!!!!
The duped boobs must actually believe bashing me will negate the TRUTH and FACTS!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The duped boobs must actually believe bashing me will negate the TRUTH and FACTS!!!!!
Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Above you see the ultimate effort by a documented duped boob IMBECILE to appear involved!!!!!
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 524vette:
quote:
Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real class act !!! A-S-S-H-O-L-E

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Above you see the ultimate effort by a documented duped boob IMBECILE to appear involved!!!!!
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Real class act !!! A-S-S-H-O-L-E Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As I post TRUTH and FACTS with a smile while the duped boob IMBECILES curse and grind their teeth while responding to my posts that poke holes in their bizarro views of reality!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
As I post TRUTH and FACTS with a smile while the duped boob IMBECILES curse and grind their teeth while responding to my posts that poke holes in their bizarro views of reality!!!!!
Still an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Still an A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Busted

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
quote:
Right back at ya Dumb ass. Since when is your name Bill Koski?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Right back at ya Dumb ass.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

DIP****IDIOT!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

524 is a DIP****IDIOT!!! Laughing

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now we have the whack job ex-cop running around the fruits-an-nuts state killing people!
How many people have seen on the left-wing lame stream moron media that this loon is black and is a "totus" worshipper?????
He is also a gun control nut and loves the commentators on cnn and msnbc including piers morgan and others!!!!!
I don't suppose it even occurred to the duped boob IMBECILES that his 20 page manifesto is intentionally being ignored?????
Lefties all over the nation are gaga over this murdering whack job, charlie sheen wants to hook up with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they nab this loon alive they should put him in a cell with the other left-wing loon, al(jazeera)gore worshipper, the unibomber

524, where did BK lie in this post?

524, I can see your busy but could you find time to answer this post?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12283 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

The White House press corps is expressing frustration over its lack of access this weekend to President Obama, who was on a golfing vacation in Florida.

'Extreme frustration'

Politico's VandeHei and Allen:

Why We're Obama's Lapdogs

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
Now we have the whack job ex-cop running around the fruits-an-nuts state killing people!
How many people have seen on the left-wing lame stream moron media that this loon is black and is a "totus" worshipper?????
He is also a gun control nut and loves the commentators on cnn and msnbc including piers morgan and others!!!!!
I don't suppose it even occurred to the duped boob IMBECILES that his 20 page manifesto is intentionally being ignored?????
Lefties all over the nation are gaga over this murdering whack job, charlie sheen wants to hook up with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they nab this loon alive they should put him in a cell with the other left-wing loon, al(jazeera)gore worshipper, the unibomber

Didn't call him a liar called him an IDIOT. And thats a known fact>

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

524 is an IDIOT. And thats a known fact>

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Yesterday we had the gang bangers blazing away at each other on Las Vegas Boulevard, at least one party was shooting!
The driver of the Maserati was killed and then it hit a taxicab that exploded into flames!
In virtually every accident story here the make, model and year of the vehicle is stated by the left-wing lame stream moron media.
Strangely in this incident it was not!!!!!
Could it be becaue the burned out shell of the cab looks suspiciously like a Prius?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The family of the taxi driver is demanding to know why the cab exploded into flames cooking the driver and a passenger!
Still no information on what make the cab was?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Somebody finally had the kahonies to print the truth about the "innocent aspiring african-American rapper"that was gunned down on the Boulevard last week!!!!!
This scumbag rented a $2,900.00 apartment and leased a Maserati among his other lavish tastes with no apparent source of income!!!!! A former hooker from his string that has a rugrat by him has told how he beat her and abused her!!!!!
The suspected shooter has at least five serious arrests at the age of 28 and is still running around loose!!!!! Another african-American with numerous assets from inknown sources?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another african-American with numerous assets from inknown sources?????

I saw that defined in an New Orleans obituary as "entrepreneur".

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post