New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Todays news same as NOV.3rd. Biggest orgy in history whole country got screwed

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think 99% of the problems right now are due to #1 main stream media, #2 pelosi and schumer pushing topics that only .005% of the world cares about and acting as if it is a world ending topic, #3 people who think any politician is on their side.

We will all be better off when we the people realize that BOTH sides of the Aisle want us to all hate each other. Because the longer we are focused on one another. The longer they can stay in their high castle! The people need to realize we're all mad at them, not each other, and there are WAY more of us than there are of them!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Hopefully some of the less looooooonhy lefties realized yesterday that if they go too far off of the sane path there are millions of people that can over whelm whatever security they may think can protect them!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Todays news America got fu-ked royally !!!

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I read today that Mitch McConnell wants to convict now-citizen Donald Trump.

"Mitch said to me he wants Trump gone," one Republican member of Congress told CNN. "It is in his political interest to have him gone. It is in the GOP interest to have him gone. The question is, do we get there?"

CNN link

If the GOP is successful, I'm done with the GOP. NEVER, in a million years, would I have believed I would even consider that. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the GOP is successful, I'm done with the GOP. NEVER, in a million years, would I have believed I would even consider that.

In this day and age party politics is a loosing proposition. It's all rhetoric designed to keep the voters stirred up. You know, created a problem and promise to fix it, then nothing happens until the next election cycle.

I just now changed my party affiliation from repub to independent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Changed to independent on JAN. 8th. . Hell according to news(newsmax mostly with limited fox) independents decide the outcome of a real election, last one does not count since it was out and out in the open theft.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post