Find
Notify
Tools

3" X 14mm Blower Belt?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted
We are updating our ProCharger “Slide Slinger” F3-R-112 from a 14mm 2.6” to a 3” blower belt to better handle the high 8000+ RPM loads. The original 2.6” belt is just over 75” [1905mm].

I have been looking on the internet for a 75” to 76” 14mm x 3” belt to no avail. I have only been able to find several sources for a 74.4” 14mm x 3” belt.

Can anyone out there point me to a source for the wider and longer belt?

Thanks… DG

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Gerard,

Posts: 442 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Dave have you checked with Good Vibrations? They have a large supply of belts of various sizes as well as Blower drive service.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are near me and their inventory doesn't have any long belts.

Good people!

DG

Posts: 442 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Try Forced Induction Supercharger Technology (F.I.S.T.) at 1070 South Cypress St. Unit K in La Habra, Ca. 90631.

Andy Wilfong at (562) 665-7796.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RPROGAS,

Posts: 3155 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
He sent me to Good Vibrations!

Been there...
Done that!

DG

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
David, did you ever find your belt?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Thanks, everyone for all of your suggestions.

We were able to change the Adjustment pully to a bigger diameter and use the "standard" 74.4" Kevlar 3" belt.

DG