DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Support    What's the easiest way to post an image to the site?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the easiest way to post an image to the site?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted
I'd like to be able to share photos of my race car and other stuff to the forum but I don't know how to make the images come up just as images. Can somebody help me?

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 211 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Setup an Imgur account

https://imgur.com/register?red...3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2F

upload your photos from your computer or mobile device then chose the photo, then size of the image and click the message board tab which copies the address. Now to post them just right click your mouse then click paste in your reply.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Setup an Imgur account

https://imgur.com/register?red...3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2F

upload your photos from your computer or mobile device then chose the photo, then size of the image and click the message board tab which copies the address. Now to post them just right click your mouse then click paste in your reply.

Thanks E.B. you're a stud

Posts: 211 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
TEST

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post